• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buddy Vans

HotShotz

Question

I need to get one of those Buddy Vans, can some expert advice me on what model to go for ? The Suzuki one caught my eye as it has a nice face but are there issues when it comes to spares and repairs ? I have a contact who wishes to sell one for 650,000 registered 2 years back. Is it a good deal ?

14 answers to this question

I need to get one of those Buddy Vans, can some expert advice me on what model to go for ? The Suzuki one caught my eye as it has a nice face but are there issues when it comes to spares and repairs ? I have a contact who wishes to sell one for 650,000 registered 2 years back. Is it a good deal ?

I've heard think the Suzuki Every is better than the others cos it comes from Japan. (India don't do Every & Carry)

Also I've seen buddy vans from some other Jap companies as well like Mazda, Honda, Subaru - Sambar, Mitsubishi but Not Toyota & Nissan yet...

i dnt think these vans go for 650k now dude...i heard they'r in the 9 range but possibly cheaper registerd...

abt the vehicle well i knew sum1 who ownd a suzuki n dat had numerous problems frm sensors to the battery dyin often...plus they'r very unstable vehicles...i think their only plus is fuel consumption...tho it may not b great on all of em...

but seriously if u dnt need that space i suggest u go for a small displacement car...lot more reliable and comfortable...

i dnt think these vans go for 650k now dude...i heard they'r in the 9 range but possibly cheaper registerd...

abt the vehicle well i knew sum1 who ownd a suzuki n dat had numerous problems frm sensors to the battery dyin often...plus they'r very unstable vehicles...i think their only plus is fuel consumption...tho it may not b great on all of em...

but seriously if u dnt need that space i suggest u go for a small displacement car...lot more reliable and comfortable...

Ya, these vans go around 1.2mil(new ones).

I will also prefer you to go for a car instead, If you really want a van go for something like CR27 within your price range as these are more reliable and comfortable and Safer than the buddy vans, also you get them with diesel engines.

I will also prefer you to go for a car instead, If you really want a van go for something like CR27 within your price range as these are more reliable and comfortable and Safer than the buddy vans, also you get them with diesel engines.

ya these vans arent the best handling on the roadas... ever notice the size of the wheels on these.. tiny as ever.. little bigger than a 3wheeler's maybe...plus you dont want tp met wth an accident in these...

like bhara & sharkster says if you dont need the extra space, go fr a small car...

Or u could look into Micros MPV Jr.

Have you guys seen the Micro MPV's exhaust, it's really funny, I don't have a picture of it but it's really funny shape on the end :angry-smiley-005::party-smiley-015:

my goodness 1.2mill for a 'pan bagey'

i heard mitsubishi vans are expencive due to the high valuations during taxation by U****d M****s. i think subaru is the cheapest. i dont think handling is a major issue as long as the driver stick to slow speeds. plus its not as if it can go above 100kmph.

as bhara sugested CR27 is a good alternative

Ah loaves of bread, seriously if you dont need the space go for a second hand vehicle or something thats a lot nicer, but i guess they're very practical if you need the space. Why not try a second hand townace or something. They're a lot bigger and more comfortable. The headlights on the mitsubishi buddy van are supposed to be the main target for thieves as they come right of. Out of the buddy vans i guess the best would be the subaru sambar. it looks a lil bit ugly but was auto full option and had an airbag.

Thanks guys for the advice, i think il go for a CR41 but not micro, those guys are manufacturing local cars at Japanese prices which is ridiculous

Put some pictures of the CR41 when you've bought, also let us know the options and the price, I'm also looking for one...thanks in advance..

Thanks guys for the advice, i think il go for a CR41 but not micro, those guys are manufacturing local cars at Japanese prices which is ridiculous

Local guys aren't exactly getting tax breaks. But apparently they are considering tax-breaks on indian vehicles. And thats the only ridiculous thing.