• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Songs With "honda" In It

Hola

How about saying what the reference is. There are thousands of car refs in lyrics, but I'm curious as to why anyone would mention Honda or honda makes. I've heard exotics like ferraris and bling stuff like caddilacs, but never hondas, or any jap car for that matter.

Honda tech guys got loads of honda songs (all kind of hiphop).. I can't remeber the site now but I downloaded all of them long time back...

they got one Nissan (diss) aswell..

will post it here if i could find the web address

cheers

I hope this is gonna be songs by actual singers, that have reached some chart list somewhere, and not just songs by honda tech guys (technicians?)

Me being jobless (the database apparently went up in smoke :o ) thought I'd check out these songs..... so

Artist: Busta Rhymes

Song: Give It To Me (ft Mariah Carey)

Went from Lucy's and buses to fifty cent sodas

And Novas to Hondas to Lexus to Rovers

so steping upwards from Chevy Nova's (truely horrible) to Hondas (horrible) to Lexus (good) to Rovers (Bling bling). So honda way down there. Thats not complementary.

Artist: Sir Mix-A-Lot

Song: Baby Got Back

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda

But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda

I aint 100% sure, this guy speaks like west coast customs, but it sure sounds degratory.

And that is my contribution to Honda Hating for the day :D

Well there you go guys. Atleast people dont talk about Toyota Corrolla or Nissan Sunny in their songs

Yah Nissan sunny and Toyota Corolla sucks big time... especially the Nissan Sunny

:)

Ppl may not talk about Corrollas or Sunnys in there song, but at least nobody sings that they suck, unlike Honda, at least on the two songs so far submited. And aint nobody singing about a Civic either. Its just about Honda. B)

Ppl may not talk about Corrollas or Sunnys in there song, but at least nobody sings that they suck, unlike Honda, at least on the two songs so far submited. And aint nobody singing about a Civic either. Its just about Honda. :P

Errrr... who dragged Civic into this not me...

If I try completely forget the fact that even tho you are 25 chronologically, you are infact 12 at heart in the light of your taste towards movies nd stuff let me kindly and gently remind you that Forbes does sing

"Corolla is one of the least safe vehilces in the world...." :o

and all those guys who had to replace their sensors soon after buying their Nissan sunny sing

"F*** you nissan..." :o

All those guys lacking torque climbing uphill in their 1.3L N16's sing

"No wonder they sell these stuff cheap..." :o

Now those are the real voices singing their sorrows on owning a Nissan, I am sure Nissan pays a lot to the manistream singers not to drag these stuff into thier songs... :lol::lol::lol:B);):P

Errrr... who dragged Civic into this not me...

If I try completely forget the fact that even tho you are 25 chronologically, you are infact 12 at heart in the light of your taste towards movies nd stuff let me kindly and gently remind you that Forbes does sing

"Corolla is one of the least safe vehilces in the world...." ;)

and all those guys who had to replace their sensors soon after buying their Nissan sunny sing

"F*** you nissan..." :o

All those guys lacking torque climbing uphill in their 1.3L N16's sing

"No wonder they sell these stuff cheap..." :o

Now those are the real voices singing their sorrows on owning a Nissan, I am sure Nissan pays a lot to the manistream singers not to drag these stuff into thier songs... :lol::lol::lol:B):P:P

My taste in movies is not ur concern. And if u equate swearing at their cars with music, then u are seriously retarded. And Forbes dont sing, they print stuff.

I said there isn't anyone singing about civics. That's not dragging it into it. It was taking one example from the lineup, and since there was a referance to corollas and sunnys, I mentioned the civic. I could just as easily have said aint no one talking about accords, integras or nsx either. Does that make u happier?

Or do u consider it music when ppl say "Look there goes another asshole in his putu-putu three-wheeler sounding civic"?

Crappy job copying the sig idea, BTW. It just doesn't fly.

My taste in movies is not ur concern. And if u equate swearing at their cars with music, then u are seriously retarded. And Forbes dont sing, they print stuff.

I said there isn't anyone singing about civics. That's not dragging it into it. It was taking one example from the lineup, and since there was a referance to corollas and sunnys, I mentioned the civic. I could just as easily have said aint no one talking about accords, integras or nsx either. Does that make u happier?

Or do u consider it music when ppl say "Look there goes another asshole in his putu-putu three-wheeler sounding civic"?

Crappy job copying the sig idea, BTW. It just doesn't fly.

calm down pericles little boy... you need to be tamed... yah T A M E D :lol::lol::lol:B)

guess i am making a good start :P

seriously calm down bro , i didnt get picked up on that honda p***y did I? :P

...And Forbes dont sing, they print stuff...

you just don't quite get it mate, i was refering to singing in a metaphorical sense, but then again I understand why you cant comprehend certain things which seem somewhat obvious...

B)

no offence oki... jst as you always put it,everyman has a right to defend himself when challenged!!! :lol:

I shall drag it no more as I am not really mad wit u, so you can reply but i won't reply to any insults :lol:

Thought of having my Avatar back... :lol:

and more of it!!!!!!!!!

21143636full5bu.gif

21143636full5bu.gif

21143636full5bu.gif

21143636full5bu.gif

21143636full5bu.gif

yah then eat this again my friend... :P

cat8tm.gifav8hm.gif

/One angry Honda fan

you just don't quite get it mate, i was refering to singing in a metaphorical sense, but then again I understand why you cant comprehend certain things which seem somewhat obvious...

:lol:

Whats obvious to ur warped mind aint obvious to everyone. And that don't work even in the metaphorical sense. What u think this is? a musical? Think ppl are gonna start singing in the streets like in "Evita"?

Anyway, this is going OT. Songs with Honda. Diss or praise. Anyone else?

Whats obvious to ur warped mind aint obvious to everyone. And that don't work even in the metaphorical sense. What u think this is? a musical? Think ppl are gonna start singing in the streets like in "Evita"?

Anyway, this is going OT. Songs with Honda. Diss or praise. Anyone else?

Yuk this is what the've got ... :lol:

click here

I'm gonna wake you up early cause I'm gonna take a ride with you

We're going down to the auto shop, I'll tell you what we're gonna do

Get on the ride, no sweat, sure we'll take you anywhere you want me to

First gear, it's all right

Second gear, hang on tight

Third gear, ain't I right

Faster, it's all right

It's not a big motorcycle, just a groovy little motorbike

It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys, that two-wheel ride

We'll go on into the hills or anywhere you wanna decide

We'll ride some hills like a champ because my Honda's built really light

When I go into the turn, lean with me, hang on tight

I think I'll put on the lights, so I can ride mine under the night

Hey... What about MARUTIs in Songs.... Got more than HONDA got... :lol:

There was that song "welcome to India" by Ludakrishna feat Vikram MC that mentions Marutis. And tata too, if I remember. "Welcome to India where the cows eat hay, and we drive auto rickshaws everyday" :lol::lol:

There was that song "welcome to India" by Ludakrishna feat Vikram MC that mentions Marutis. And tata too, if I remember. "Welcome to India where the cows eat hay, and we drive auto rickshaws everyday" :lol::lol:

Damn Ludakrishna rocks :lol: that song rocks!! we listen to it all the time in the office cause it's so damn funny!! If anyone wants to hear it let me know- I'll email it- or is there a way to upload it??