• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Aerio

Watchman

a frind of mine is looking to buy a car and asked me about the "Suzuki Aerio".. it looks jsut like the Liana, but aparently it has a smaller engine .....

so can someone give some info about the car's prices and running cost (if u own one)..

thanks

:)

The Aerio is the Wagon version of the Liana. I think A*W sells them for 2mil odd plus VAT starting for the 1300cc.

Recon Id guess they would be around 1.8mil or so depending on the engine and options. Ive only seen them on the road but it seems to look like a roomy well built car.

The Aerio is the Wagon version of the Liana. I think A*W sells them for 2mil odd plus VAT starting for the 1300cc.

Recon Id guess they would be around 1.8mil or so depending on the engine and options. Ive only seen them on the road but it seems to look like a roomy well built car.

thanks man!

• 3 weeks later...

thanks man!

The Aerio Looks like the Liana. A 1600CC unregistered 2003 model will cost around 18 - 19 laks. There are two models. The Sadan and the Estate.

As for the Liana, there is a 1300 CC and a 1600 CC one as well. Not sure whether 1300CC is available for the Aerio. The 1300 one doesnt have options like ABS, Power Mirrors, Read Head Rests, Fog laps, etc. The company price of the 1300cc is 24Laks including VAT. This one is manual transmition.

In the 1600CC, you can get automatic transmition as well.

The Aerio Looks like the Liana. A 1600CC unregistered 2003 model will cost around 18 - 19 laks. There are two models. The Sadan and the Estate.

As for the Liana, there is a 1300 CC and a 1600 CC one as well. Not sure whether 1300CC is available for the Aerio. The 1300 one doesnt have options like ABS, Power Mirrors, Read Head Rests, Fog laps, etc. The company price of the 1300cc is 24Laks including VAT. This one is manual transmition.

welcome to Autolanka Lilan!!!! :D

welcome aboard bro.......!!

a frind of mine is looking to buy a car and asked me about the "Suzuki Aerio".. it looks jsut like the Liana, but aparently it has a smaller engine .....

so can someone give some info about the car's prices and running cost (if u own one)..

thanks

:D

dilesh are you a car broker now first the bluebird now this, how much is the commission????

just kidding bro

dilesh are you a car broker now first the bluebird now this, how much is the commission????

just kidding bro

hehehe!!

actually my freind (its the same friend who asked abot both cars :D ) asked me about th Aerio first.. note the date if the post.... i guess i might be putting up more of these untill my friend does buy the car :D

right friend;)

As both are Jap cars the Aerio is Domestic model and the Liana is the import model. I've heard that the domestic model Aerio is more better than the Liana. Nice car though, very good on petrol, leg room, big boot etc..

Prices are correct as Lilan mentioned, also the brand new Liana 1600 is 31 laks.