• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Cars Are Gud For Streetracing

west coast customs

yeah those cars r great bt everyone cat buy those cars, that is why i think Eg8 is good

Thats no excuse. Just cuz the good cars are out of pocket doesn't mean the cheaper cars automatically become good. Bad reason. Pila will give u the reasons a civic is good. Everyone can't afford a Evo is not one of them.

Thats no excuse. Just cuz the good cars are out of pocket doesn't mean the cheaper cars automatically become good. Bad reason. Pila will give u the reasons a civic is good. Everyone can't afford a Evo is not one of them.

True, plus dragging exotic cars r acceptable too.. depending on te owner!

k i agree, n if someone sell his honda eg8 vtec n buy a starlet GT wut do u think ? good choise or bad one ?

from what i have heard from the lot at pila, the gt is faster than the civic.. so in that sense its a good choice...

i like the gt simply for the BOV noise :D

disclaimer: i'm in no way an expert.. just passing on what i have heard. pls correct if i'm wrong.

from what i have heard from the lot at pila, the gt is faster than the civic.. so in that sense its a good choice...

i like the gt simply for the BOV noise :D

disclaimer: i'm in no way an expert.. just passing on what i have heard. pls correct if i'm wrong.

Yeah, I love that noise too. Max's Glanza was sweet in that. Turbo's, the more the merrier!

speakin of street racing...ive been playin NFS Most Wantd all week n holy crap my EVO 8 is kicking asssss...man i pushd that car to 181mph n it does a 0-60 sprint in 3 seconds...plus it handles like a bitch...i havent unlockd d REX yet so till den the EVO is definitly the dog's bollocks on four wheels man...unbelievably responsiv! n i screwed cayman ass too!

second is the golf GTi...supra n mustang eater!on twisties that is :D

Edited by sharkster

speakin of street racing...ive been playin NFS Most Wantd all week n holy crap my EVO 8 is kicking asssss...man i pushd that car to 181mph n it does a 0-60 sprint in 3 seconds...plus it handles like a bitch...i havent unlockd d REX yet so till den the EVO is definitly the dog's bollocks on four wheels man...unbelievably responsiv! n i screwed cayman ass too!

second is the golf GTi...supra n mustang eater!on twisties that is

The Pink Slip, corvette kicks monkey balls too! :D