• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill Results

damn_it

Group SL - GT Cars upto 3500 cc ( Race 1 )

1- Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

2- Reyaz Farook Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

3- Janaka Dias Subaru WRX 2000

4- Dinesh Deheragoda Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000

5- Sajitha Wedisinghe Mitsubishi Lancer 2000

6- Shantha Suraweera Subaru Impreza 2000

Group SL - GT Cars upto 3500 cc ( Race 2 )

1- Dinesh Deheragoda Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000

2- Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

3- Reyaz Farook Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

4- Janaka Dias Subaru WRX 2000

5- Mahinda Premaratne Mitsubishi Evo VI 2000

6- J K N Jayasundara Mitsubishi Evo IV 2000

Group SL-A - Cars Upto 1400 cc

1- Rohan Dhammapala Honda City 1278

2- Rameez Mahamoor Suzuki Cultus 1390

3- Zakie Ismail Honda Civic 1343

SL-A Cars Upto 1600 c.c. ( Race 1 )

1- Rizvi Farouk Honda V-Tec 1600

2- Dilan Seneviratne Honda Civic 1500

3- Tharindu Lokuge Honda V-Tec 1600

4- Nigel Perera Honda Civic Type R 1600

5- Mansur Hassen Ford Laser 1600

6- Rameez Mahamoor Suzuki Cultus 1390

SL-A Cars Upto 1600 c.c. ( Race 2 )

1- Dilan Seneviratne Honda Civic 1500

2- Tharindu Lokuge Honda V-Tec 1600

3- Ishraq Wahab Honda Civic 1500

5- Rohan Dhanapala Honda City 1278

6- Prasanna Peiris Honda Civic 1342

Group SL - GT Cars upto 3500 cc ( Race 1 )

1- Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

2- Reyaz Farook Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

3- Janaka Dias Subaru WRX 2000

4- Dinesh Deheragoda Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000

5- Sajitha Wedisinghe Mitsubishi Lancer 2000

6- Shantha Suraweera Subaru Impreza 2000

Group SL - GT Cars upto 3500 cc ( Race 2 )

1- Dinesh Deheragoda Mitsubishi Evo IX 2000

2- Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

3- Reyaz Farook Mitsubishi Evo VII 2000

4- Janaka Dias Subaru WRX 2000

5- Mahinda Premaratne Mitsubishi Evo VI 2000

6- J K N Jayasundara Mitsubishi Evo IV 2000

Group SL-A - Cars Upto 1400 cc

1- Rohan Dhammapala Honda City 1278

2- Rameez Mahamoor Suzuki Cultus 1390

3- Zakie Ismail Honda Civic 1343

SL-A Cars Upto 1600 c.c. ( Race 1 )

1- Rizvi Farouk Honda V-Tec 1600

2- Dilan Seneviratne Honda Civic 1500

3- Tharindu Lokuge Honda V-Tec 1600

5- Mansur Hassen Ford Laser 1600

6- Rameez Mahamoor Suzuki Cultus 1390

SL-A Cars Upto 1600 c.c. ( Race 2 )

1- Dilan Seneviratne Honda Civic 1500

2- Tharindu Lokuge Honda V-Tec 1600

3- Ishraq Wahab Honda Civic 1500

5- Rohan Dhanapala Honda City 1278

6- Prasanna Peiris Honda Civic 1342

Not bad for a ex 8-10 car to win and SL-A Cars Upto 1600 c.c. eh?

:)

time trials didn't happen the previous day due to rain. so they drew lots to see grid placing and dilan got 2nd place. so he pretty much had to keep his place. (which sounds easier than it really is)

still the other cars could not catch up to him to even overtake him. he drove very agggresively in the race where he took first...

time trials didn't happen the previous day due to rain. so they drew lots to see grid placing and dilan got 2nd place. so he pretty much had to keep his place. (which sounds easier than it really is)

still the other cars could not catch up to him to even overtake him. he drove very agggresively in the race where he took first...

Cool scene machan, good for him. boost to his moarale after the change of event.

Cool scene machan, good for him. boost to his moarale after the change of event.

8-10 to 6-8 v tec power still rules mate..hows things in england..did u see what nirosh has done 2 ya 19 subaru impressa..(sti converted )

8-10 to 6-8 v tec power still rules mate..hows things in england..did u see what nirosh has done 2 ya 19 subaru impressa..(sti converted )

Yes i have. Does the car move though? Things are good machan..Hey where is ur msn id to chat?

machan to be honest i have been asked this alot, why was it you? and where about base line?

at the junction headed towards apollo frm kirimandala...stoppd at d traffic light n askd u n wen u mentiond d price i was 'woah pull over!' cos i thot it was a WRX :)

at the junction headed towards apollo frm kirimandala...stoppd at d traffic light n askd u n wen u mentiond d price i was 'woah pull over!' cos i thot it was a WRX :)

Hahaha, i think i remember you. I think i took the modification to the extreme ha! I myself wanted to do the conversion to sti but then tharindu told me that i'm better off buying one! Not too impresed with what the new owner has done with the car but the conversion seems interesting?

Hahaha, i think i remember you. I think i took the modification to the extreme ha! I myself wanted to do the conversion to sti but then tharindu told me that i'm better off buying one! Not too impresed with what the new owner has done with the car but the conversion seems interesting?

machan ur car was convincin enuf as it was wen i saw it...not extreme at all...i too think its over done now...conversion is a nice move but d rest is a bit too 'ricey'

machan ur car was convincin enuf as it was wen i saw it...not extreme at all...i too think its over done now...conversion is a nice move but d rest is a bit too 'ricey'

:D:huh: ...Maybe u shud Edit the last part befo Gihan see's it...!!! You Know what happened to Mr.Whutsup when he said it too... :):)

LoL...gud to know that ur not violent all the time..hehe... :) ... Gihan have u been in Nirosh's car after the STi conversion? How does it feel?

still 0.5 bar boost , bt it moves man, anyway we need to wait bit longer to see the devil, n he removed the spoiler, oh n new aluminium trunk :) n its ONLY 4 DRAGS car...........

no offence to nirosh or u machan...jus that the interior is too bright for me...personal opinion...no bashing

I myself didnt want to comment, but ur right. I think you have to be tasteful with modifying, u know what i mean? Anyway i still think the older impreza version still looks the best. mean!

no offence to nirosh or u machan...jus that the interior is too bright for me...personal opinion...no bashing

take it easy sharkster we know that, n we know autolanka members dont tell bad things about others cars, but there r some ppl register n within 1 or 2 day start telling everything about others n others cars, specially guys we dont know,, eg wutsup, anywone know who is this ? or he or she ?

I agree, the interior is not to my tastes, but the exterior job is superb. Reminds on Dillons old AZ3. These days, looks pretty good one the outside, but not too fond of the inside. Bright yellow.

I agree, the interior is not to my tastes, but the exterior job is superb. Reminds on Dillons old AZ3. These days, looks pretty good one the outside, but not too fond of the inside. Bright yellow.

i remember Mr OD here had changd the bonnet, wheels n added d crystal lights n rear wing...i really thot it was a REX cos i didnt notice the rest...no bucket seats n rear discs...i actually liked the black bonnet on white car...ok this is OT...appologies

Edited by sharkster

hey wut happend to nigel ? 4th place ?

Nigel had a series of unfortunate mechanical issues that didn't do justice to his performance.

The starting grid lottery for upto 1400 and upto 1600 was absolute bullshit. Things like that have no place in racing, especially at a place like Fox Hill where so few overtaking opportunities are available. A low lottery pick cost the yellow Suzuki a definite win in upto 1400.

Unfortunately for Ishraq, that black CRX hit him twice in two races. In fact, in the second race, had he not been hit, Ishraq would have definitely caught the leaders and given them a hard time.