• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Car Is Better...

chams_mini

Question

Hi All,

I'm planning in buying a new car. The buget is around 1.2M and looking for a hatch back.... These are some cars i came across.. Appreciate the recoomendations of all.... I need it as a daily runner thus looking for a car with least trouble.

1. Subaru Impressa Hatch 00/01 model

2. Mazda familia hatch back - 94/95 model

3.Suzuki Zen. -06/07 model

4. Honda hatch

Thanks all......

5 answers to this question

Hi All,

I'm planning in buying a new car. The buget is around 1.2M and looking for a hatch back.... These are some cars i came across.. Appreciate the recoomendations of all.... I need it as a daily runner thus looking for a car with least trouble.

4. Honda hatch

Thanks all......

Mate one subaru is at classified(Auto Lanka) and seems to be ok. It suits to ur budget as well.

Hi All,

4. Honda hatch

Thanks all......

Yes. There is a Subaru Hatch at AL classified section.

I think better to go for Mazda or Honda hatch. Can find the spares easily comparing Subaru.

Edited by Prami

........3.Suzuki Zen. -06/07 model.........

Thanks all......

Old (Maruti) Suzuki Zen did not make into 2007 model year. Production stopped in March 2006. This model is well known for its driving pleasure and reliability, but loses out on interor space, build quality, ride etc.

It was the Zen Estilo that came in 2007, which is essentially an Old generation Suzuki MR Wagon with a noisy engine and notchy gearshift shared with Maruti Wagon-R. One of Maruti's least succesful models.

However as a second-hand buy, I feel both these Zens are outclassed by the other three shown above.