• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 1999 V Tec Car

Duminda_CR

guyz i wanna know about EK3 Windscreen beading and radiator.

i have plan to buy a ek3 which is English plated and YOM is 1999 v tec auto.

it has several faults.

he has use water instead of coolant for radiator and now it has some coronations in the can too.

i supposed to change the radiator then. how much will it cost? and also he has change the windscreen and it seems he has use same beading here. and it has glued with silicone gum. looks ugly.

so i wanna know how much will cost for these repairs and is this car worth for 15laks? its black 1999 EK3 AUTO CAR WITH 120000km clock.

thanks

it has several faults.

he has use water instead of coolant for radiator and now it has some coronations in the can too.

i supposed to change the radiator then. how much will it cost? and also he has change the windscreen and it seems he has use same beading here. and it has glued with silicone gum. looks ugly.

so i wanna know how much will cost for these repairs and is this car worth for 15laks? its black 1999 EK3 AUTO CAR WITH 120000km clock.

thanks

If you don't have any other issues car is worth for that price.

it has several faults.

thanks

this is auto or cvt? is this a vi or a vti or something else?

Can someone explain the difference between vi & vti? Is both cars belongs to later (99/00) EK family?

VI is the JDM and vti is the export version of the same. (mainly to singapore) vti comes with leather seats and all 4 discs in some cars.

it has several faults.

thanks

The car is well worth for that price if it doesnt have any other issues,but get it checked by stafford motors

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

Normally the Vtecs come with a CVT box ne?

ya usually vtec comes with cvt. but non vtecs too come with cvt. i came across a blue color english numberd one in kohuwala. (its a lev)

Radiator (Recon) is 14000 Rs-16000 Rs

Brand new beeding is aprox 11000 Rs (At tech motors)

If you have issues with only these twos then the price is 100% ok.

he has changed the windscreen. im not sure it is original. it seems he has done a paint job too. many of my friends didnt approve it. :unsure: