• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Wagon Type Car To Buy .........1.4 Mio

ANUSH

Question

Hi friends,,After bit of time...,

Can any one pls advice me on buying a wagon.I have few must things also.

My budget---1.4 mio,It should be with power shutters,power mirrors,manual transmission,petrol.

YOM--1999 or above...

how about G/L Touring,Wingroad(Y-11) or if there'nt any of them at least Nissan Serena Petrol van with manual transmission.

I really need ur expert knowledge.(pls mention if there is any other models available)

thanks.

Anush :unsure:

7 answers to this question

I think you can def buy a Wingroad of about 2000 YOM for your budget........ 'J' series, with all the options.....in fact I remember there was a white one

for sale on the AL classified a while back which was a manual, and asking for 13 odd if I remember correctly...........

Plus judging by a few paper ads seen, you'll be able to get a decent wingroad for your price me thinks.

The only hitch if at all will be finding a manual.........However I could be wrong.

All the best anyway.

Edited by SHAI

Yes I think Wingroad is the better option for you.

BTW in recently years famous Toyota DX Wagon has lost its market to Nissan Wingroad. (IMO) have seen less Toyota wagons after YOM 2001/2. Any idea? Or is it only in Sri Lanka?

Edited by MkX

thanks for ur replies.I also prefer wingroad than toyota wagons.The only doubt I'm having is about the durability.Any way ,lets see.

thanks.

wingroad is a durable wagon. go for 1.5 cc and the one with original body kit. its got a decent look. and it has a good picu up too. i drove an auto one which was poor on gas but a manual would be a good buy.