• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Search Seems To Be Out

oshad

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey Mads,

I ve tried searching for some topics and on clicking on the search results, just loads a plain html menu tree again and not the specific threads which the search links refer to?

I don't quite understand what you trying to say. Well I checked the search and it works. Better if you can explain it with a small example.

Tx

Madz following is da recreation steps:

1)typed in search tecxt (Ex: Atf oil change) and clicked on search button on home page.

2) Search results are displayed with relevant Search text

3) But on clicking on a returned search link the following menu tree loads up rather than the actual thread which should be the case..

autolanka.jpg

Thanks machan but da Autolanka search too is google based and was working fine up until I tried it yday... Any others encountereing this issue or is it just me :D

I do too... was looking for the Xbox thread and got nowhere. Same screen as yours.