• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

European Vehicle Between 4.0 - 5.0 Mil

rangerover

Guys,

Im expecting my next buy to be an european vehicle and my budget is between 4.0 to 5.0 mill max. Some of the cars im interested are the;

1. BMW e46 facelift

2. Audi A4 facelift

3. Mercedes C class (2001 - 2003)

Any others? could i get any of the above with the budget i have? also does it makes sense to go for one of these than may be a 2006/07 allion

my opinion is tat buying a 2006/2007 allion is like having ready cash because you can sell it anytime you want to. but on the other hand european vehicles are good to use but takes quite a bit of time to sell. but you cant buy a 2007 allion for tat budget. a 2006 is just possible i guess!!!!

my opinion is tat buying a 2006/2007 allion is like having ready cash because you can sell it anytime you want to. but on the other hand european vehicles are good to use but takes quite a bit of time to sell. but you cant buy a 2007 allion for tat budget. a 2006 is just possible i guess!!!!

I agree. Car prices are just absurd. Im hoping to use the car for about 4 years! Also i have never used or driven a non jap vehicle. is there a considerable difference between driving pleasure and ride quality? between say a jap car for that price and a euro ride?

I agree. Car prices are just absurd. Im hoping to use the car for about 4 years! Also i have never used or driven a non jap vehicle. is there a considerable difference between driving pleasure and ride quality? between say a jap car for that price and a euro ride?

There certainly is a difference between Jap and Euro rides mate! The BMWs and AUDIs will give you extreme driving pleasure, and also screw you big time at every service!! I could hook you up with something European if you're interested...

But for the average Dick out there, an Allion or Corolla would be the best option. Easy running and easy on the purse.

If it's company fuel and maintenance (or maybe you aren't an average Dick), then Euro is the way to go!

hey ppl,

im lookin for a Peugeot 406 executive version YOM 2000 for a quick buy if it fits my picture...if any of you guys find one can you please gimi a shout....

cheers...

will do , but stay away from ill treated UK used ones, coz most of executives here are brought down from UK and UK suspension system can't cope up with hard terrains here not to mention low ground clearence and lacking of a sump guard in UK model.

how is the 407? is there any known issues with these cars? any idea how much would a registered petrol car would cost?

only i heard from agents is that horn units of 407 keeps failing and owners seem don't mind replacing them at costly 12k per pair. Will keep you'll updated if i come across any defects of this model. Peugeot rectified the famous AL4 gear box failure in 407 automatics. Reg petrol goes above 5mil when i last checked.

You might be able to. look around. We sold a car GL-xxxx for 6.5mn... you could maybe get a 65- or early G series registration of an earlier year. E39 came between 1995 and 2004.

The E39 G series used to go around 5mil or less didn't they?

The E39 G series used to go around 5mil or less didn't they?

Depends on the vehicle. The value of these cars are determined solely by the seller and buyer. Quote a high price but if the buyer likes it, he'll go for it. Even I knew 6.5 was a good price for that! :-) You can get. depends on the year, mileage, condition etc.