• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Offical Autolanka Photo-journalist Hard At Work

madmax

Question

21 answers to this question

Our very own photographer Pericles was seen hard at work last saturday night during drags. But the problem remains - where the hell are the photos he took?

resizeofdsc000023le.th.jpg

A good peice of advice would be to use the function on the camera where the camer goes click click click continuesly, so u don't miss any footage.(Multishot)

Our very own photographer Pericles was seen hard at work last saturday night during drags. But the problem remains - where the hell are the photos he took?

Ado mey, don't do this mada prahara when ppl are sleeping after night shift. Just coz "some ppl" sleep during the night shift doesn't mean I do and can be post pics all the time. What were u doing, trying to take a pic of me when a car went by? shutter speed seems to be too slow to get a proper pic of the car.

My photos are still in the cam.

And don't swear on the forums.

PReveen is out every where ......... if there is a fine a** chik u can see Preveen hiding behind a tree taking pics ..

I don't hide behind trees and take pics of chicks. If I wanna take a pic of a chick I employ the fine art of looking elsewhere while taking it. j/k :( Or asking them, which sometimes works :unsure:

A good peice of advice would be to use the function on the camera where the camer goes click click click continuesly, so u don't miss any footage.(Multishot)

Yeah, but flash doesn't work in continuous shooting. Bit of a prob at night.

hmm very true machan.. i hear max has a camera for sale... :blink:

Max bought that camera less than a week ago. Its not for sale yet.

Anyway, my upgrade path is the S3 or an EOS.

yo buy a good cam n take good pics... dnt ask me money :violent-smiley-099:

Machang, my cam probably cost more than ur entire bodykit. Its good enough.

Machang, my cam probably cost more than ur entire bodykit. Its good enough.

kool , maybe gold plated.. he he anywway bro im using mercury 3.1 Mp cam n if u take abt 50 pic u have to delete more than 30.. :blink: ... anyway preveen take more drag pics n upload ..... :violent-smiley-099:

Ummmm, anyone wanna buy a Canon Powershot S2 IS? :action-smiley-060: Was checking out the reviews for the S3 and now I REALLY want one.

Gonna have to wait tho. The S3 isn't out yet. But it seems to offer improvements in all the areas that effect me. The only improvement I don't really care about is improved movie mode.

kool , maybe gold plated.. he he anywway bro im using mercury 3.1 Mp cam n if u take abt 50 pic u have to delete more than 30.. :( ... anyway preveen take more drag pics n upload ..... :action-smiley-060:

Doesn't have to be :unsure: One of our directors has a cam which costs more than a Maruti according to my calculations :D Total package comes out to $7500 (lens and body) My model is a grade below that.

Doesn't have to be :action-smiley-060: One of our directors has a cam which costs more than a Maruti according to my calculations :unsure: Total package comes out to $7500 (lens and body) My model is a grade below that.

yeah bro i know that... good cams r expensive :D

hey checkout this world most expensive cam http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/buyers...uyersguideid=14

yeah bro i know that... good cams r expensive :unsure:

hey checkout this world most expensive cam http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/buyers...uyersguideid=14

The unique Phantom camera and its associated processing accessories were designed by former MP Noel Pemberton Billing in 1946, but the camera never entered production. :action-smiley-060:

Ummmm, anyone wanna buy a Canon Powershot S2 IS? :angry-smiley-048: Was checking out the reviews for the S3 and now I REALLY want one.

Gonna have to wait tho. The S3 isn't out yet. But it seems to offer improvements in all the areas that effect me. The only improvement I don't really care about is improved movie mode.

How much is an S2 IS anyway?

That, my dear fellow, is an insult in my book. :D I expect an apology for that,

and its paparazzi.

Ok bro sorry, but I think we should have a seperate link for these, so one click its all the lovely photos we can see