• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On Nissan Fb15

ama

This is my first post in this forum, although I have been reading this forum for long time. I am looking for FB15 manual gear car. Yesterday, I found manual gear FB15 with leather seats. Could someone tell me is this a Singapore assembled car? If yes, are there any known issue with Singapore assembled cars?

Thanks in advance

This is my first post in this forum, although I have been reading this forum for long time. I am looking for FB15 manual gear car. Yesterday, I found manual gear FB15 with leather seats. Could someone tell me is this a Singapore assembled car? If yes, are there any known issue with Singapore assembled cars?

Thanks in advance

welcome on board.

Singapore assembled vehicles can easily be identified by looking at the leather seats and the type of the leather used in them. Only issue that I'm aware of are high wear 'n tare in the interior and cracking of the crash pad of the dash board ( not particularly only in FB 15 per say) and not to mention the lower resale, price and market perception. Also singapore based cars were bashed and used more than they do in Japan.

I could be wrong...may be its cars imported from Singapore. Anyway the car I refereing, interior is in good condition, although there are cracks in seat covers. Its done 115k, probably reasonable for 2000 Nissan sunny.

Well, atleast in the Toyota corolla, the singapore version has much lesser options and as mentioned poorly done interior. For a fact i know that the singapore corolla sells for about 4k cheaper than its japanese counter part with a similar condition/model year etc

Is there a specific reason you want to go for a singapore FB15? Its not a rare car, so you can easily find a good jap version.

No I have still not decided anything? Just saw that car, which looks ok but thought get expert idea before deciding. Although, there are lots of FB15 available, its bit hard to find good manual FB15 car . Anyway, thank for all your comments, I think I got enough information on this topic now. Probably, I will start my car hunt again from this weekend again.