• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Retractable Power Mirrors

sudesh_chandimal

im having some Retractable power mirrors problem, my right side mirror is not functioning, without knowing it auto previous oner used to do it manually, so nw it's not working properly and also giving a sound. How can i fixed it. do i need to replace it or can i fix the same mirror, or else i need to replace both..? can i find any recondition or brand new one..? how much are they..?

im having some Retractable power mirrors problem, my right side mirror is not functioning, without knowing it auto previous oner used to do it manually, so nw it's not working properly and also giving a sound. How can i fixed it. do i need to replace it or can i fix the same mirror, or else i need to replace both..? can i find any recondition or brand new one..? how much are they..?

sometimes a few gears inside would've jumped off track and that might be fixable!

if any of these plastic gears are broken...probably you will have to get a used mirror off from one of those breaker joints around delkanda etc...they wont only sell the mechanism so you'll have to buy the whole unit

and you can only buy one and if color don't match you'd have to get it painted and that's about it

bought for my sprinter for about 3k and i'm guessing yours too should be around the same area if not a tad it more

b/new would be significantly more expensive