• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fujitsu Announces World's Largest Capacity Storage Arrays

fuzzo

WoW . :blink: . Lot of space ,,, Im having 120 GB,, But still I can keep 40 GB Free… Im wondering,, :D ,!! What the hell we have to do from a Big Capacity like 1.3 Petabytes :angry-smiley-048: >>???

WoW . :D . Lot of space ,,, Im having 120 GB,, But still I can keep 40 GB Free… Im wondering,, :P ,!! What the hell we have to do from a Big Capacity like 1.3 Petabytes :blink: >>???

you got 40GB free, that means you are not getting the best out of your broadband connection :angry-smiley-048::unsure:

you got 40GB free, that means you are not getting the best out of your broadband connection :angry-smiley-048::D

He He He :P !!! Im getting Best things from internet machan …But Straight-away it goes to a CD or a DVD… Its safe for me >> :ninja:

What do you need all that space for, unless you have your whole movie collection on ur pc..

To save the log files for our application running debug mode :angry-smiley-048:

There are plenty of business applications :ninja:

And wait for the day when u need summin like that to install windows.