• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lady Driven Cars!

Duncan

Ha..ha..ha.. I had a busy day..n cant get my blood pressure up again.. ;)

Well i dont say i know much abt vehicals but i do take an effort 2 learn when ever possible, and I take full responsibility of maintance as well, I always take it the garage my self and stay there n learn abt what they do..check oil/water once a week..n even da slightest change in da performance I do feel.. ;)

blood pressure at this age can't be ney?

anyway just know that u r one fine girl, i always love to see females loving vehicles :D

Well i dont say i know much abt vehicals but i do take an effort 2 learn when ever possible, and I take full responsibility of maintance as well, I always take it the garage my self and stay there n learn abt what they do..check oil/water once a week..n even da slightest change in da performance I do feel.. ;)

Wow.. are you for real ?? Good for you :D

Talking about Ladies and doctors some thing came to mind

Someone once said " My daughter is a lady Doctor"!!!

Thats good, but it can't beat "I have 2 daughters, both are girls". Lotsa Thomians will know the context for that one :blink:

Thats good, but it can't beat "I have 2 daughters, both are girls". Lotsa Thomians will know the context for that one :blink:

didn't that joke originated from royal college????? as far as i know it was related to one of their vice principles

Ha..ha..ha.. I had a busy day..n cant get my blood pressure up again.. :blink:

Well i dont say i know much abt vehicals but i do take an effort 2 learn when ever possible, and I take full responsibility of maintance as well, I always take it the garage my self and stay there n learn abt what they do..check oil/water once a week..n even da slightest change in da performance I do feel.. B)

your one person that I found to be better than my grand ma...