• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Mods For A Vios!!

Hola

My friend just bought in a Vios with full body kit, 16"alloys,spoiler... He wants to go for a orange color ground lights, prjector lamps....guys i got two questions

1/.Where can we get those stuff (except for the projector lamps)

2/.What else do you guys recomend?

I will post the pics very soon.

Hola

Yes machang, its a one of a king i have ever seen, the color is like orange but a bit dull....but its cool. The spoiler is crafted, the body kit is originaly fitted...But too bad its a clipped vehicle...

Yes machang, its a one of a king i have ever seen, the color is like orange but a bit dull....but its cool. The spoiler is crafted, the body kit is originaly fitted...But too bad its a clipped vehicle...

Ha Ha :blink: !! You have Changed Your Avatar Pic too ah..(( the color is like orange but a bit dull )) that’s a good color ….. ;)

did your freind bought it unreg or reg????? how much was it if u dont mind me asking. what you mean bodykit originally fitted? what is a clipped vehicle?????????

Machang, no problem...

He bought it for 25,50.

Original body kit means - the body kit was in the car when he bought it, its fixed in Thailand then shipped to Singapore then bought down here. The year is 2003.

Clipped means most of the dash board, door panels, interior panels, some of the metal stuff like petrol lid are clipped not fixed with screws like most of the vehicles. Some say this wont long last...but its just an opinion...