• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent : Need Subaru Wrx 7 Bonnet

Umar Ali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan the WRX is 265 BHP standard and the STi is 286 BHP standard ( thats the 7 and 8 as the new STi 9 is 300 BHP as the 'Gentlemans Agreement' is no longer in force ) but the pricing of the STi 7 fluctuates from 4.8 to 5.9 mill...dunno why but it does depending on Mileage,Age,Condition etc etc... Hope that hepled...

thanks!

i guess if someone is looking for a STi it'll hav 2 b 8 or above right? considering the YOF.

its not that i'm looking to buy a WRX or STi.. just wanting to be 'in the know'... :)

Umar, u got a lot of xplainin to do! :D

very true!!! r u sure ur import procedure didnt involve a bottle of corr3ction fluid to erase a certain '2' and replace it with a '3'

just kidding !

:(

thanks!

very true!!! r u sure ur import procedure didnt involve a bottle of corr3ction fluid to erase a certain '2' and replace it with a '3'

just kidding !

:D

machan these numbers don't change for just a bottle of fluid need lot more than that

eerrr... i too know you were joking, i was just tring to make conversation. prety boring today

ya forum has been very slow moving these 2 days... i guess we can expect some activity when everyone get to work tomorrow and become jobless... :D

huh??? are u sure about that man? coz i'v imported a few cars myself and the law is that the car should be MANUFACTURED within the last 3 yrs. and even if that WRX of urs was reg is 2002/12 isnt it still out of the limit? its over 4 yrs u know...

Well i don't know how u calculated it as more than 4 years.. The car is only 3 years and 4 months old

when considered the date of first registration.. Well my dad has been in the motor vehicle trade for nearly

20 years tats b4 i was born too lol.. and as long as i know the regualtions for used vehicles is based on the date of first registration and it includes for permits too and note vehicles that are old as three years have lower tax because of the higher depreciation..

thanks!

just kidding !

:D

Dude.. if tats the way one wants to earn money then its not our style of doin business..

those who have done that r today behind bars or out of business and even have fleed away from the country..

Well i knw tat u were just kidding but i just want to justify that we respect the law when it comes to business..

are you 100% sure on that reg date portion. reason i ask is that if it was only looking at first reg date, then you can get down much older cars from places which allow to import old cars ... like aussie and then import to SL...

Yes this is Correct as i know for a fact that a certain well known car dealer BRJW enterprises brought down a WRX STi 7 in Dec/Jan and it was sold to somebody...there were pic's of the car here on AL too...so it is more than possible... and even that car was sold for 4.8 mill...

hey nice videos u got there.. watched them all..Have u got the whole clip of the STI and 360 race.. can u upload it please..

thanks..

Well i don't know how u calculated it as more than 4 years.. The car is only 3 years and 4 months old

when considered the date of first registration.. Well my dad has been in the motor vehicle trade for nearly

20 years tats b4 i was born too lol.. and as long as i know the regualtions for used vehicles is based on the date of first registration and it includes for permits too and note vehicles that are old as three years have lower tax because of the higher depreciation..

oh yea, it is indeed 3 yrs and 4 months! :D

well, hope we see the car soon on the roads

hey nice videos u got there.. watched them all..Have u got the whole clip of the STI and 360 race.. can u upload it please..

thanks..

Well machan i dont have the Whole Clip wit me here...have it at home... ur talking about the STi and 360 Modena or the STi and 350Z?

Well machan i dont have the Whole Clip wit me here...have it at home... ur talking about the STi and 360 Modena or the STi and 350Z?

360modena machan..is it the actual quality or reduced? really nice videos... thanks..

are you 100% sure on that reg date portion. reason i ask is that if it was only looking at first reg date, then you can get down much older cars from places which allow to import old cars ... like aussie and then import to SL...

Yes.. just checked on it and 100% sure on it.. the customs only check the date of first registration..

yea tat wud be possible too if the prices in aussie r reasonable..

Yes.. just checked on it and 100% sure on it.. the customs only check the date of first registration..

sweet! thanks for checking man.... this is good news

360modena machan..is it the actual quality or reduced? really nice videos... thanks..

Well machan most of those video's were taken using phone camera's thats why... and its something better than nothing nuh? ... Thanks anyway machan....

Dude.. if tats the way one wants to earn money then its not our style of doin business..

those who have done that r today behind bars or out of business and even have fleed away from the country..

Well i knw tat u were just kidding but i just want to justify that we respect the law when it comes to business..

mate some of the people who pull these stunts are fling high don't like to mention names. there are so many people in the trade it has turned into a dog eat dog situation. especially these individual buying n selling bugers, if you scan the sunday classifieds you'll see the same address popping up weekly with different vehicles for sale

anyway, do you guys have a car sale in sri lanka or you just export vehicles to SL???????????

Is it just me or are there two different conversations running on this thread? :P

for a moment there was.. :o

could that explain some of those older cars (YOF early 90s) like mercs, intercoolers and BMWs with wpH*-**** lisence plates.....or are they vehiicles that ownered used overseas and brought with them?

could that explain some of those older cars (YOF early 90s) like mercs, intercoolers and BMWs with wpH*-**** lisence plates.....or are they vehiicles that ownered used overseas and brought with them?

i recon they are brought under blue permits

mate some of the people who pull these stunts are fling high don't like to mention names. there are so many people in the trade it has turned into a dog eat dog situation. especially these individual buying n selling bugers, if you scan the sunday classifieds you'll see the same address popping up weekly with different vehicles for sale

anyway, do you guys have a car sale in sri lanka or you just export vehicles to SL???????????

Yep we do have a few car sales known as ' Ali Brothers' and we do export cars from Japan

to other countries as well.