• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent : Need Subaru Wrx 7 Bonnet

Umar Ali

This is extremely urgent.. if anyone knows where i can get a Subaru WRX 7 bonnet

tommorow that is saturday 29th.. and if its a black one it wud be much better,..

U can call me or text me @ 0777 288121.. this is really really urgent..

Thanks..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is extremely urgent.. if anyone knows where i can get a Subaru WRX 7 bonnet

tommorow that is saturday 28th.. and if its a black one it wud be much better,..

U can call me or text me @ 0777 288121.. this really really urgent..

Thanks..

Saturday is 29th is'nt it?

machan,

i'm sorry i canr help you in this.. but just out of curiosity? may i ask what this is for? and for it to be so urgent?

Well it is for one of our Subaru WRX and i unfortunately met with an accident yesterday and it

is important for me to complete the car by sunday evening..

I managed to buy the bonnet today and i am gettin the other parts from singpore today..

So hopefully all goes well..

Well it is for one of our Subaru WRX and i unfortunately met with an accident yesterday and it

is important for me to complete the car by sunday evening..

I managed to buy the bonnet today and i am gettin the other parts from singpore today..

So hopefully all goes well..

whose car did u crash man?

The tax alone was 3.3million rupees.. and total cost was 4.5million

Aah,..good old Sri Lanka. Car costing 1.5mn and having to pay double that amount in taxes. It wouldn't be that bad if the people actually got to see some development coming from that money. Anyway, congrats on the car, too bad about the accident..hopefully it wasn't too bad.

still its older than 3 years. i thought customes are quite strict with the YOM.

The customs are definetly strict about the import laws.. but the regulations

to import a car should be within 3 years and 6 months and the customs do not

check the year of manf instead they check the date of registration of the car and hence

this car was reg 2002/12 therefore it is within the import regulations.

check the year of manf instead they check the date of registration of the car and hence

i'd think 4.5 is pretty ok for a car in that range..... but but you had mentioned that its a WRX7... thats like a 215 bhp car right (less poewerful than the STi?).. how much would a STi7 be if its got the same reg date as ur WRX7

Yes this is Correct as i know for a fact that a certain well known car dealer BRJW enterprises brought down a WRX STi 7 in Dec/Jan and it was sold to somebody...there were pic's of the car here on AL too...so it is more than possible... and even that car was sold for 4.8 mill...

Yes this is Correct as i know for a fact that a certain well known car dealer BRJW enterprises brought down a WRX STi 7 in Dec/Jan and it was sold to somebody...there were pic's of the car here on AL too...so it is more than possible... and even that car was sold for 4.8 mill...

hehe... thanks.. i think that answered my question :)

i'd think 4.5 is pretty ok for a car in that range..... but but you had mentioned that its a WRX7... thats like a 215 bhp car right (less poewerful than the STi?).. how much would a STi7 be if its got the same reg date as ur WRX7

Machan the WRX is 265 BHP standard and the STi is 286 BHP standard ( thats the 7 and 8 as the new STi 9 is 300 BHP as the 'Gentlemans Agreement' is no longer in force ) but the pricing of the STi 7 fluctuates from 4.8 to 5.9 mill...dunno why but it does depending on Mileage,Age,Condition etc etc... Hope that hepled...

huh??? are u sure about that man? coz i'v imported a few cars myself and the law is that the car should be MANUFACTURED within the last 3 yrs. and even if that WRX of urs was reg is 2002/12 isnt it still out of the limit? its over 4 yrs u know...