• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The 6 Best Cars To Modify

Pericles

http://www.askmen.com/toys/cars_100/129_car_review.html

Problem being American focused. Anyone want to try making a list for local conditions? :jumping-smiley-013:

That's a horrible list! The Cobalt, Neon, and Focus (US version) are such peices of junk! I guess they mean it in a visual sense when they say "modified"..there are a million horribly riced out neons around!

And that new eclipse isn't much of a car either. The older generations were very nice basic cars that had a lot of potential..now its a huge, heavy beast, and a pretty ugly one at that.

Haha..local conditions I'm sure there'd be a civic or two in there..maybe some lancers, i don't know..what else do you guys drive???

That's a horrible list! The Cobalt, Neon, and Focus (US version) are such peices of junk! I guess they mean it in a visual sense when they say "modified"..there are a million horribly riced out neons around!

And that new eclipse isn't much of a car either. The older generations were very nice basic cars that had a lot of potential..now its a huge, heavy beast, and a pretty ugly one at that.

Haha..local conditions I'm sure there'd be a civic or two in there..maybe some lancers, i don't know..what else do you guys drive???

I didn't think they put that Scion for zing man :D Besides, they mention other than civics. too much of a given to discuss. Sleepers that can zing or bling :D