• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Battery Alarm

Duminda_CR

Question

MY civic is 1999 vi with multimatic transmission. today i saw the battery alarm suddenly when i am driving. alarm came and suddenly disappeared. therz no any battery low issue when the car start too. any one know what is the reason?

5 answers to this question

MY civic is 1999 vi with multimatic transmission. today i saw the battery alarm suddenly when i am driving. alarm came and suddenly disappeared. therz no any battery low issue when the car start too. any one know what is the reason?

loose connection is what came to my mind. This happened once or twice due to same reason. Usually there are two additional wires can be found connecting to alternator than the main (thick) wire in simple terms. Check for loose connections of these two wires. Failing to identify any issues, broken or loosen wires then check alternator for worn out brushes or worst case you're expecting a re-winding or replacing the alternator.

loose connection is what came to my mind. This happened once or twice due to same reason. Usually there are two additional wires can be found connecting to alternator than the main (thick) wire in simple terms. Check for loose connections of these two wires. Failing to identify any issues, broken or loosen wires then check alternator for worn out brushes or worst case you're expecting a re-winding or replacing the alternator.

seems battery wires are not loosen. then have to check the alternator as you said. thanz bro. any other ideas for this issue?