• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bajaj Threewheelers In Usa

Morgoth

I was joking with a friend about how someone should import 3wheelers to the States. And then I decided to just Google "Bajaj USA" for fun, and look what came up :P Hope this is not old news..

http://www.bajajusa.com/

And, yes, there's a pic of a red threewheeler, with "taxi" on top, and an American standing next to it :o

I was joking with a friend about how someone should import 3wheelers to the States. And then I decided to just Google "Bajaj USA" for fun, and look what came up :o Hope this is not old news..

http://www.bajajusa.com/

And, yes, there's a pic of a red threewheeler, with "taxi" on top, and an American standing next to it :laughing-smiley-007:

Holy Cow!!! This will be a nightmare. :P

saw one in UK...right infront of uni...not sure if i still hav d pic...its exactly like d 3-wheelrs found in SL...there was a bunch of SL buggers dancin around it...dey sure werent goin to pull behavin like dat wit a 3-wheeler lol

saw one in UK...right infront of uni...not sure if i still hav d pic...its exactly like d 3-wheelrs found in SL...there was a bunch of SL buggers dancin around it...dey sure werent goin to pull behavin like dat wit a 3-wheeler lol

i doubt that they'd catch on. the only market they'd have are companies that currently buy those little electric truck/golf cart like things...and maybe the tourist industry in places like Florida...but those electric ones are efficient, QUIET, and not too expensive...

i doubt that they'd catch on. the only market they'd have are companies that currently buy those little electric truck/golf cart like things...and maybe the tourist industry in places like Florida...but those electric ones are efficient, QUIET, and not too expensive...

Imagine a Bajaj puttering along a highway at 120kmph :D

In USA …No one will like this 3Weelers… :angry-smiley-048:

U never know machan. There are some people they will do anything to stand out of the crowd. So we might see fully pimped up Bajaj's going all over. Once few people bring this in it can become a craze.

Also some loophole in law permits these on major highways also ........ :angry-smiley-048: forget about it.

I doubt that they'd market those things at individual consuerms..probably more for businesses that want small transportation vehicles within their plants, etc..

Still, there's a pic with a 3wheeler saying "Taxi" :D

Machang the avenger is the Indian replica of possible Harley

replica? dude it comes wit a 180cc engine! the only competition it has is an american tricycle...d bike dsnt even remotely resemble a harley...dats like sayin all the superbikes look d same!