• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Prices Of Vehicles Under Reduced Tax

nadunr

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These prices must be correct. there's a newspaper ad by hyundai lanka for tucson - 39,91,666/= + VAT.

Can you tell me in which paper you saw this Hyundai add, if this is correct it is certainly good news, the 2010 model of the Elantra and the Tucson looks like good buys at that price

Can you tell me in which paper you saw this Hyundai add, if this is correct it is certainly good news, the 2010 model of the Elantra and the Tucson looks like good buys at that price

Today's(18th July) Sunday Leader. No details whether 2WD or 4WD.

Also hitad U* ad. Inclusive of VAT. BN -

Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3L - 3,675,000/=

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1.5L - 4,895,000/= upwards

L200 Double Cab Diesel - 2WD - 4,600,000/=, 4WD 5,890,000/=

L200 Single Cab 4WD - 2,475,000/=

L300 4,500,000/= upwards

Montero - Petrol - Leather - 15,500,000/=, Fabric 13,500,000/=

Montero Sport - Diesel - 14,500,000/=

Outlander - Leather - 9,750,000/=, Fabric - 8,200,000/=

Thats exactly the way the add was- I found it odd as well <_<

I can see some nice business oppertunity here specially for interior worker. He can buy the vehicle convert all the babric to leather .. RESELL :rolleyes:

Not many Vios's coming into the country and its been rebranded as the 'Belta' in several of Countries we import them from. According to prominant car importer I understand the Belta will cost between 3 and 3.3 based on the options and engine size (1lt to 1.3lt)

Hi All,

Does anybody know the price of an unregistered Vios brought to SL under new tax scheme? Can somebody workout the calculation and predict a possible price range that it would fall into?

the base models in the 2010 sonata elantra tucson sold by the agents are pretty much stripped down versions of the vehicles, for example the base model of the 2010 tucson is 4.8 but when you add most of the options the cost goes up to 6.0

the base models in the 2010 sonata elantra tucson sold by the agents are pretty much stripped down versions of the vehicles, for example the base model of the 2010 tucson is 4.8 but when you add most of the options the cost goes up to 6.0

how much is a fully loaded sonata?

not sure abt the sonata, but did see the vehicle at the agents showroom, great looking vehicle, major improvement from the earlier version

i think a fully loaded sonata is so much better value than allion and premio. it looks as if sonata is actaully cheaper too than the other two smaller cars.

i think a fully loaded sonata is so much better value than allion and premio. it looks as if sonata is actaully cheaper too than the other two smaller cars.

Its Brand new and theres a warranty as well compared to the jap cars in that price range.

Looks good too.

Must say Hyundai have improved.