• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice On Complaining Against A Cop

Thanushka

When I went to pay my fine I found another person who came to pay the fine. He said previously he was busted by a cop and the bugger has threatened him saying his case will directed to courts unless he want to do something to stop the cop (asking for money).

The guy was so angry he said the cop to file a case, and found out the bugger has written the name incorrectly. On the day @ the court the, the court he didn't stand up in the court bcoz the court has called the incorrect name written in the fine paper. Later in the police he informed that his name is not called and the name in the fine paper was wrong. Then the bugger has started to beg him to paper in the court next time when the name in the fine paper called, other wise the bugger will be in big trouble.. It seems the bugger in our police even cant rean and write well...:P

Even in my case the bugger has written may name with grate difficulty even in sinhale. But unfortunately the bugger has written my name correctly. :angry-smiley-048: