• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Korean 300watt Sub And Amp -shall I Buy? Need Advice Quick!!

Hola

Question

Hi all,

I got a offer for a korean sub and an amp for 9950 rupees with instalation. Its 300watts. The price looks good...Shall i go for it? Please advice soon!!

Hola

untitled14gb.jpg

Then again, I am sure this would last for ever. Becuase I just love the quality and even from the outside it looks good quality. If we go from the korean and 10000rupee mentality maybe this will be a great product for everyone

Then again, I am sure this would last for ever. Becuase I just love the quality and even from the outside it looks good quality. If we go from the korean and 10000rupee mentality maybe this will be a great product for everyone

Nothing lasts forever. But I'm glad you like it, and the quality. It may be good, but use it carefully because it will be a lot more volatile than an expensive system. When you get a chance, check out an Alpine system. If you love the quality of the korean one, this will blow you away. Sadly it's an expensive brand and you're not likely to buy one unless you have an European car. How many speakers with your system? And don't worry, it will last awhile but only if you're careful with it.

Hey machan XxX i wanted to give sum more info to HOla .. cos i know him well .. (By mailing n stuff) he helped me n adviced me on ma bodykit .. so i adviced him on gud car audio system s i HAve a value for money ,,,,,,,, I dont spend much on unnecessary stuff even our audio system we got half of it for cheaper costs and the tweaters n sum otha stuff were free so try to understand me buddyyy ....

Besides its worth going for the JBL cos . the korean ones will blow off .....

Well Hola u made a rite decision machan ..its worth for ur pocket well many people have installed it to there cars ...... well Hope u challnge in the car audio competition on the 20th

HEY MACHAN xXX ..LOOK ABOVE THTS WAT UI MEANT

i cant beliv u guys r arguin over audio...tsk tsk wat is dis world comin to?

Yeah man. Its not like u would EVER use the full volume on one of those funky systems like Damitha drags around in the Harrier. Unless u wanna provide sounds for a large area like he does at the meets. Face it, not gonna happen. And if u DO wanna do that, then u need to remove the performance exhausts, coz that will mess up the audio! ;)

Yeah man. Its not like u would EVER use the full volume on one of those funky systems like Damitha drags around in the Harrier. Unless u wanna provide sounds for a large area like he does at the meets. Face it, not gonna happen. And if u DO wanna do that, then u need to remove the performance exhausts, coz that will mess up the audio! ;)

speakin of music for the masses...there were two annoyin goons parked next to each other at hijra on saturday pumpin mellow tunes...we were across the road and still disgusted!

speakin of music for the masses...there were two annoyin goons parked next to each other at hijra on saturday pumpin mellow tunes...we were across the road and still disgusted!

Dark Classical Music?

Guys, I have fixed the tweeters on top of the dash bord, will this get burnt by sun light? I sometimes park out

no wont be much of a problem. tweeters are normally mounted to the dash board or the bit where the side mirror connect to the door. i haven't come across one that has been damaged by the sun but not sure about the cheap ones

yeh wat is a view meter anyways ..well the blue -x equalizerr is gud and machan ..hola there wont be any effect we had our tweters for 2 years no sun burn or anything but dont ever fix it to the door mount cos loud tribles could disturb u

machan dnt u think 5 in 1 speakers r better than the tweters ? cus loud trible can destroy the sound quality like in 3 wheelers... :blink:

yeh wat is a view meter anyways ..well the blue -x equalizerr is gud and machan ..hola there wont be any effect we had our tweters for 2 years no sun burn or anything but dont ever fix it to the door mount cos loud tribles could disturb u

don't know how effectinve fixing tweeters to the door mount but i've seen few cars where tweeters are fitted to the door(squared area in the pic). all those systems are factory fitted and they are luxury rides where you have to pay a thumping amount to get them. so it can't be bad can it????

doorpanel3tg.th.jpg

There are factory fitted tweeters in some car doors. I saw one in my couz's pajero IO. Anyway too much treble level will give an awful noise, we should know to adjust it.

A view meter is available in Pet#o...7500/= Its just a meter machang, just 3 meters , one shows bass level, sound level and other one not sure. It fills up the car stero pocket space

A view meter is available in Pet#o...7500/= Its just a meter machang, just 3 meters , one shows bass level, sound level and other one not sure. It fills up the car stero pocket space

you don't even know what teh f**c it do but you still want one. try advance he used to have some nice view meters

Earlier i wanted the view meter cause it takes away the space below the cd player...But i feel its not worth to pay 7500/= for that. If i can get one from Singapore for 3500-4000 its fine...

Yes i just found out that the 3rd meter is for tempetrature

don't know how effectinve fixing tweeters to the door mount but i've seen few cars where tweeters are fitted to the door(squared area in the pic). all those systems are factory fitted and they are luxury rides where you have to pay a thumping amount to get them. so it can't be bad can it????

doorpanel3tg.th.jpg

Very true the tweeter mounted flush on the door is to create a sound field around the listener, most people place it on the dash, because cutting the door panel will affect the cars resale value especailly if u plan on taking out the system before you sell the car, and there is a notable difference in quality once they are mounted on the door, and high trebles dont disturb you unless you have horn tweeters fixed to to the door with the treble on max.... get some one to tune your system right and match the outputs and they will sound just fine...

regards

Very true the tweeter mounted flush on the door is to create a sound field around the listener, most people place it on the dash, because cutting the door panel will affect the cars resale value especailly if u plan on taking out the system before you sell the car, and there is a notable difference in quality once they are mounted on the door, and high trebles dont disturb you unless you have horn tweeters fixed to to the door with the treble on max.... get some one to tune your system right and match the outputs and they will sound just fine...

regards

Actually I have a similar problem as well.. I cant seem to reduce the tweeter treble output on mine. When I use the fader to lower the front biasness I loose the effect of the whole front speaker set up.. When I increase the bias the tweeters get irritating! when I adjust the eq treble, I either get too much from the rear as well or too little from all six speakers- resulting in poor quality..

Any ideas? I'm running Blaupunkt components in front directy through the tuner. tweeters on the door

Hi Bro,

I asked around from a friend, the reason for this irritating noise would be a damaged tweeter. The drum in the tweeter is given a considerbale amount of output which may be damaged by wrong equlizer out put.