• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vaxhall Wyvan

nadskit

Hiiiii guys,,

A firend of mine wants to buy a Vaxhall Wyvan, YOM 1951, EY xxx, Petrol, knee accel model

Paint is good, new tyres, new battery, nickel parts, and good interior too, sales price is 400,000/=

Is it a good investment??????

:blink::D

Hiiiii guys,,

A firend of mine wants to buy a Vaxhall Wyvan, YOM 1951, EY xxx, Petrol, knee accel model

Paint is good, new tyres, new battery, nickel parts, and good interior too, sales price is 400,000/=

Is it a good investment??????

;);)

Wyvern :D Late grandparents had one of those way back when, not that I saw but I've seen pictures. Didn't even know there were any left around cos I haven't seen them around town. Any idea what the colour is? And if it's all good, maybe that price is reasonable, though I don't know much about classic cars :blink: Best person to ask is Duncan, and there will be others who can help. But classic cars seem to be going for astronomical rates these days

Wyvern ;) Late grandparents had one of those way back when, not that I saw but I've seen pictures. Didn't even know there were any left around cos I haven't seen them around town. Any idea what the colour is? And if it's all good, maybe that price is reasonable, though I don't know much about classic cars :blink: Best person to ask is Duncan, and there will be others who can help. But classic cars seem to be going for astronomical rates these days

Its white, went n had a look @ it in the weekend, seems to be in good condition, I took some pics will try to upload them. :D

Aiyyo..aint anybody in to classic cars here????? :blink:

i dont think theres many of us who lnow a lot of this car.. honestly i havent even heard of it....

but from what i see, you cant value a car like that easily.. that falls under 'antique' now...so its got more historic value... and the price would depend on 3 main facotrs

--how rare or special it is in hostoric value (if its very rare, more value, but if its common it wont be as valueable)

--how precious it is to the current owner.. it may have sentilmental value. if so price may be higher...and how bad the buyer wants it...

-- the condition its in (more original parts means more value)

for example there was a Merc 170 (YoM 1953) for sale in the paper about a year ago. asking price 1 mil. maybe it was worth it... i dont know if it was sold though...

From what I know about this car, it is rare in SL. Actually, I haven't seen it on the roads at all, only seen pics of the old family one. There are some nicely done up ones on the web though

From what I know about this car, it is rare in SL. Actually, I haven't seen it on the roads at all, only seen pics of the old family one. There are some nicely done up ones on the web though

The owner said there's only 3 of this kind in SL, there's something wrong wz my scanner men,, will post the pics soon. :D