• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio - Fuel Consumption - Import Tax - Market Price

chamilrajapakse

Hello buddies.

I am thinking of buying a Toyota Axio 2007 (Corolla 141). I want to know how good is this vehicle in terms of fuel consumption? Is it better than Corolla 121?

Also is there anybody who has recently cleared this car from Customs? I want to know how much will be the total tax for this car with standard accessories that fall into the last lap of depreciation (3-31/2 years).

Also what is the best market price of this car in Sri Lanka?

Cheers...

I did survey on this and found these answers. I just want to confirm the figures.

Fuel consumption - 14 Km per L (Avg)

Total tax - Rs. 18.5 Lakhs

Market Price - Rs. 4 - 4.5 Mn

Do you guys agree with above figures?

the fuel consumption would be bit exaggerated for rush hour traffic. price depends on whether it is G garde or X grade. we got an x grade for lot lot cheaper than what you have mentioned but our car's price is not realistic for anyone else now.

Axio x used to be 3.3-3.4 , but now it is around 3.8. Axio g was around 3.7-3.8 .now they around 4.2... These prices are for white cars wit auction grades and milage. As for fuel economy, i too wanna know that. Any axio owners, pls give some input

the fuel consumption would be bit exaggerated for rush hour traffic. price depends on whether it is G garde or X grade. we got an x grade for lot lot cheaper than what you have mentioned but our car's price is not realistic for anyone else now.

Thanks for your comment.

Have you used your car for sometime? How many Kms per litre you hit during rush hour traffic? And what is the best figure that you gained in long distance?

Axio x used to be 3.3-3.4 , but now it is around 3.8. Axio g was around 3.7-3.8 .now they around 4.2... These prices are for white cars wit auction grades and milage. As for fuel economy, i too wanna know that. Any axio owners, pls give some input

Do you find Axio X grade cars for 3.8 in car sales in Sri Lanka? or are these vehicles imported by individuals?

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The figures sounds little less than I expected.

i thought it was quite obvious and word of mouth was such that 141 does less fuel that 121. Export model 141 looks bigger and equipped 1.6 engine and both could result in getting less fuel figures. Not sure of axio though.

i thought it was quite obvious and word of mouth was such that 141 does less fuel that 121. Export model 141 looks bigger and equipped 1.6 engine and both could result in getting less fuel figures. Not sure of axio though.

Isn't there a 2 litre diesel version as well?

yes, only a handful available as it was priced at staggering 9.7 mil when introducing by the agents.

Lol, for that amount, you can buy a well used Axela or something and forget about the fuel bill for the next nine or ten years.... :lol:

there were few imported under various permit schemes!

yes, it was only wise to afford via a permit scheme before import taxes were lifted. In-fact a relative decided to buy the diesel through permit and again changed his mind due to huge difference in price of the petrol and diesel even with the permit.

I heard a car sale guy in the recent Sirasa Auot vision programme claiming that Axio was one time going around 5.8 million before tax and now it has come down in the range of 4.5-4.8 million. Of course the car sales will sell after keeping few lakhs as thier profit. So I guess if you manage to find a X grade Axio for around 3.8 million, you are lucky?

I heard a car sale guy in the recent Sirasa Auot vision programme claiming that Axio was one time going around 5.8 million before tax and now it has come down in the range of 4.5-4.8 million. Of course the car sales will sell after keeping few lakhs as thier profit. So I guess if you manage to find a X grade Axio for around 3.8 million, you are lucky?

No I think u still can buy a good condition white Axio for around 3.8 if you import it individually. Just check with few car importers and see.

The price of all these unreg vehicles are increasing. Axio (X) was available for Rs.3.8 few months ago...Not now. Previously I was planning to buy an Axio for that price...Suddenly it has increased up to 4.1Mn, 4.2Mn (X) now...G grades are generally 400K higher than the X...If anyone knows a place to buy an Axio (X) for 3.8?????

The price of all these unreg vehicles are increasing. Axio (X) was available for Rs.3.8 few months ago...Not now. Previously I was planning to buy an Axio for that price...Suddenly it has increased up to 4.1Mn, 4.2Mn (X) now...G grades are generally 400K higher than the X...If anyone knows a place to buy an Axio (X) for 3.8?????

Were you looking in Car Sales? If you attempt to import one, i guess you can still find a good condition Corolla Axio X (white) for less than 1.45 mil yen. This will amount to around 3.8 mil rupees afterr all the tax etc.