• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Query:2000-2001 Volvo S60

Pericles

Hey guys,

How much do u think a 2000-2001 Volvo S60 would be worth in the market these days?

No, its not for me. I haven't got tired of the VZ-R yet :D . But it is a very real query. Supposed to recomend a price to make an offer.

Mmmm...it means none of us are involved in Volvo, Why can't you give a call to Swedish Trading and find out? (guess Swedish Trading is the dealer of Volvo, correct me if I'm wrong!!)

Hey guys,

How much do u think a 2000-2001 Volvo S60 would be worth in the market these days?

No, its not for me. I haven't got tired of the VZ-R yet :angry-smiley-048: . But it is a very real query. Supposed to recomend a price to make an offer.

Wanna keep up with Madmax. :action-smiley-060:

he'd be breakin tradition if he buys sum1 else's car!

Wow peri gonna gift? like someone else did be4... filling up the front seat eh! :D

:action-smiley-060: I repeat, Not for me! And no, I aint buying a gift for someone. Not THAT rich :angry-smiley-048:

Besides, my next planned acquisition is a 350Z S-Tune (In 1:24 scale, of course :lol: )

Hey guys,

No, its not for me. I haven't got tired of the VZ-R yet :action-smiley-060: . But it is a very real query. Supposed to recomend a price to make an offer.

5.6 Mil

I'm trying to convince this bugger that a BMW 320D would be a better by than a Volvo S60, which from the responses here seems like a car no one's intersted in....

dont doubt it...luv the car...cant afford it in a million yrs so no point talkin abt it ;)

dont doubt it...luv the car...cant afford it in a million yrs so no point talkin abt it ;)

As a matter of fact this particular one Pericles is talking about is going at an affordable price - seems like second hand market value is way low...

i htink the bimmer has a better resale than the volvo. don't buy the volvo unless u plan on keeping it a while. or buy it for a very cheap price.

like shaq said, if you buy someone elses car you are messing up the tradition. so what you should do is get max to buy the volvo and buy it off him for a "special" price