• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Side Mirrors

Gayan Jayakody

Hi!

I hope this is the right place to post this topic. I have a Honda Civic ES8, recently due to some hard impact on the right side mirror, the mirror has been dislodged from the frame. As a result I cannot control the mirror on that side coz its not attached properly to the frame! Pretty annoying when driving coz the rear view is shaking like hell!

Can somebody please suggest me a number of a reliable person who could fix this problem?

If I'm to replace it it would cost me atleast 27,000/= from the company :blink:

Hi!

I hope this is the right place to post this topic. I have a Honda Civic ES8, recently due to some hard impact on the right side mirror, the mirror has been dislodged from the frame. As a result I cannot control the mirror on that side coz its not attached properly to the frame! Pretty annoying when driving coz the rear view is shaking like hell!

Can somebody please suggest me a number of a reliable person who could fix this problem?

If I'm to replace it it would cost me atleast 27,000/= from the company :blink:

Did u try "Super S#nic or Silv# motors @ Kurana?? they hv some good second hand honda parts.

I have replaced my EK3's right side mirror few weeks ago. (2 way power) only 5k.

Give them a buzz n chk before u go.

Regds

Edited by Madhu