• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buy A Car

chamarak

Im going to buy a car and found a Toyata Carina 212 New Face for a recenable price..

owner of that car said original car is not comes with Alloywheels and he addede it later...

Please anyone tel me tht original car is not coming with A/W's

Also want to knw is there a posibility of changeing face (old to New)in tht model

Im very new to this field and seeking 4 valuable advise frm experts also in 212 model

I dont quite see the problem your having with allow wheels.. Do you NOT want it? If you want to preserve the 'originality' i'm sure there'll be pleanty of allow-wheel dealers who would exchange your alloys for steel-rims Free of charge :rolleyes:

At the same time, why are you concerned about facelifts??? do you want a face-sink (i presume thats the opposite of a face-lift :P ) since yours is already the new face...

If you like the car and you think the price is reasonable, why dont you just get it (cos if you dont someone else surely will)

Also want to knw is there a posibility of changeing face (old to New)in tht model

Are you asking if it can be that this is an old face car that has been "facelifted" locally with some body parts?

facelift was sometime in 1999 I think; so if the YoM in the book is earlier than 1999 it's a fake facelift, if it's 2000/01 it's genuine, and if it says 1999 then you'll have to check some other way - someone really familiar with carina's can probably advise on the specifics that changed...