• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How About The Toyota Soluna

Please can u all tell me about the Soluna car such as the performance, Availability of parts, body safetability, durability of parts. As well as the demand for the soluna and market price of it for a 2001 model. :blink:

At first I was very skeptical about Solunas, but after having driven two over the last few years I'm very pleased with them. They are very economical and have excellent pick up...I can't remember, but i think both cars we had were 1.5lt....but they are very very light cars, so that engine is plenty for pulling it. the bad side of that is, it's a very basic car...not too many options, and is made of what feels like sheet metal. It doesn't feel cheap, but it doesn't feel like the safest car in the world either. Never had any problems while we had the cars, and I'm sure parts are readily available. All in all, it's a very basic, decently comfortable, economical and fun to drive car. I don't know anything about the current market for Solunas in Sri Lanka and the prices they are going for..

Cheers

Please can u all tell me about the Soluna car such as the performance, Availability of parts, body safetability, durability of parts. As well as the demand for the soluna and market price of it for a 2001 model. :blink:

performance - pick should be fine, but adding passengers and high speeds should be bad

Availability of parts - hey itz a Toyota!!!

body safetability - must be really really bad [papadam]

durability - well powertrain should be alright but altogether the car should not be as anywhere near as durable as a corolla.

--

bottom line: NOT SUITABLE 4 ROUGH USE but is a decent compromise!