• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lion's Back Moab, Utah

thushara_g

Have a look at this insane action.

This is the Lion's back of Moab, Utah.

It is a pretty crazy challange and lot of people try it. So many accidents also has happened.

This video shows a lone guy doing the drive and his actual feelings on audio. Video itself will raise your heart rate.

Lions Back Video (18 mins. long video. Must listen with audio)

moab21bv.jpg

moab36oi.jpg

moab56vp.jpg

moabh11im.jpg

moab47ue.jpg

If it werent for his kid, i'd say fuzzo's not married! :huh:

very true!!! the questions.. the signatures.... all lead to one conclusion...

"fuzzo, though married and settled down, still wants to live the lifestyle of us 'young ones' ...

just kidding fuzzo.. :)

If it werent for his kid, i'd say fuzzo's not married! :huh:

very true!!! the questions.. the signatures.... all lead to one conclusion...

"fuzzo, though married and settled down, still wants to live the lifestyle of us 'young ones' ...

just kidding fuzzo.. :)

this thread is on off-roading...dont go off-topic!

this thread is on off-roading...dont go off-topic!

sshhhhooorrrryyyyyyyy....

btw, anyone know anything about how many vehicles have falen off the side of this rock?

and this is one place you do not want to loose your breaks :).. not even a crack you can wedge into to break speed.... :huh: ....

sshhhhooorrrryyyyyyyy....

btw, anyone know anything about how many vehicles have falen off the side of this rock?

and this is one place you do not want to loose your breaks :).. not even a crack you can wedge into to break speed.... :huh: ....

Once they showed on “Ripley’s believe it or not” (even not sure abt the programme) a couple climbed in their vehicle (think this is the place) and falls all the way down. Surprisingly escape unharmed.

Once they showed on "Ripley's believe it or not" (even not sure abt the programme) a couple climbed in their vehicle (think this is the place) and falls all the way down. Surprisingly escape unharmed.

No No machan ,,,,, Its Sport’s Disasters Program & Max X….On AXN….What a ride was that..& im sure this is the place…. :):huh:

Once they showed on “Ripley’s believe it or not” (even not sure abt the programme) a couple climbed in their vehicle (think this is the place) and falls all the way down. Surprisingly escape unharmed.

Yeah ive seen this on Ripleys and AXN a million times..

it was shown on ripley's believe it or not aswel.

No machan :lol: … Went on those 2 programs too :huh::) ..... :) anyway ,,, that was a awesome ride…

just occured to me... how come the authorities still allow people to climb this rock even after the accidents.. i'm not complaining.. but normally you'd expect officials to stop this kinda thing right.... cos clearly its not the safest off-roading feat!!!

it depends in the state of mind you are in, when reading.. i was takling of it in the off-road sense :P:P

Machang, guys have only one state of mind. And if I need to elaborate on that then u need to check if everything is working :P

Found clips of one crash. There were more. Couldnt find.

Crash 1

Crash 2

Pics of another fallen off to the opposite side from the crash on that video.

30772080l2lw.jpg

30772077l7cc.jpg

Found clips of one crash. There were more. Couldnt find.

Crash 1

Crash 2

Pics of another fallen off to the opposite side from the crash on that video.

30772080l2lw.jpg

30772077l7cc.jpg

Ohhh ....... :P:P ........!!!!!!!!!!!!

One needs to take a special insurence cover before doing this

Regular auto insurance doesnt cover off roading machan. Being brave is just separated by a very thin line from stupidity. I think Lion's Back is more to the stupid side. :action-smiley-060: There were some cases where drivers were drunk too. So figure it.. :action-smiley-060:

Regular auto insurance doesnt cover off roading machan. Being brave is just separated by a very thin line from stupidity. I think Lion's Back is more to the stupid side. :action-smiley-060: There were some cases where drivers were drunk too. So figure it.. :action-smiley-060:

insurance doesnt cover almost all motorsports.. not even track events.... they dont dont even cover accidents that hapen during track meets (in the UK etc)