• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Will There Be A Second Hand Market For The Mazda Axela

Lance

I'm planning to buy one and spending nearly 3.8 mil. a 2007 Axela. But I'm confused whether i might not be able to sell it after wards. As the second hand market for Mazda in SL is not that catchy. People tend to go for boring allions and axios while few other who knows the real thing(True driving pleasure)will go for makes like Mitsubishi, Subaru and Mazda.

What do you guys think? Should i buy it? :unsure: i like it a lot but i'm spending a lot in it too. :huh:

I'm planning to buy one and spending nearly 3.8 mil. a 2007 Axela. But I'm confused whether i might not be able to sell it after wards. As the second hand market for Mazda in SL is not that catchy. People tend to go for boring allions and axios while few other who knows the real thing(True driving pleasure)will go for makes like Mitsubishi, Subaru and Mazda.

What do you guys think? Should i buy it? :unsure: i like it a lot but i'm spending a lot in it too. :huh:

There are similar topics mate...

• 1 month later...