• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Boom Ace Almost

Hi,

Firstly, very nice job on the Van, I have never to date seen one look like your and I must pas on my sincerest compliments. Rohith's work is tasteful and done exceptionally well :D

On the topic of Rohith, I was at his garage last week to get an estimate for a bodykit and saw the Nissan mentioned above. Him and I had a long extended chat about it and I was thoroughly impressed with what the owner had done and was doing with it. I even took some notes to try and replicate the same with my car so I thought it would be nice to share with my fellow forum mates see below:

As is now:

JDM Nissan 200sx - spec R with GA15DE but higher displacement (1548cc)

Custom Cold Air Intake with 3" K&N Cone filter with heatshield

Can't ait to see it on the roads, man it is supposed to haul ass, currently has 150 whp and is expected to get around 270 bhp once boosted!!

:D:lol:

Cheers, porky

Hey WCC... not H/J ur thread.

Porky... you got any pics of the car... really interested.

& I wanna see the car... where is this?

well i got many pIcs but rohith aiyya told not to post them yet bcos ..its up for sumthin nasty and tht car is going to hit thestreets heavily the owner imports all this stuff from america ..Well rohith aiyya told hes just making it for use might streetrace but nothing else anyways ..after he gets it fixed hes going to try it on the pannala ... trak ... for now he had fixed the intercooler s n stuff .....

heres A preview ..u can notice wy i called it a fb13...cos there nthin to notice in the outside

jk4wv.jpg

well i got many pIcs but rohith aiyya told not to post them yet bcos ..its up for sumthin nasty and tht car is going to hit thestreets heavily the owner imports all this stuff from america ..Well rohith aiyya told hes just making it for use might streetrace but nothing else anyways ..after he gets it fixed hes going to try it on the pannala ... trak ... for now he had fixed the intercooler s n stuff .....

heres A preview ..u can notice wy i called it a fb13...cos there nthin to notice in the outside

jk4wv.jpg

mmmmm!!!!!! :alc::blink:

Hey WCC... not H/J ur thread.

Porky... you got any pics of the car... really interested.

& I wanna see the car... where is this?

Hey dudes,

Ok a bit more on the non FB13...as according to WCC heheheh just joking bro :jumping-smiley-013:

He just got in a Fidanza lightened flywheel as he apparently didn't want to go with our susual lightening at the kade job and also a Alcohol injection system to allow for higher boost on stock internals. Cosmetically he's got the Recaros, an Eclipse 8445 CD head unit, JBL and Phoenix gold amps and 10 speakers from Dynaudio....oh yeah and last but not least a stillen short shifter, Rohith is doing something alo to his interior panels

I got some pics check it:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8420/p10100084hq.jpg

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1191/mike1hy.jpg

Cheers, Porky

hmmmm, a 200sx with a RB20DET ...... hmmmmm...... let me think .......

Where is this anyway. I just might wanna go see for my self :angry-smiley-048:

The car's in Rohith's garage in Katana, if you go on a Sunday it take 45 mins from Colombo, suggest you call and go in case the bugger's not there.

Cheers, Porky

Dude, there is another thread for post whoring. U don't need to put in :rolleyes::D in every thread, or every time someone posts a pic. This aint clublk.

peri let it go machng. he has turned into one of holas proteges. we all should take meditating classes to improve our patience and tolerance against these annoying people