• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Boom Ace Almost

Hmm.... nice bodykit bro bt u have the do something abt the ground clearence cus 4 to 5 inches ground clearence is not gud for colombo roads .... trust me my car ground clearence is abt 5 to 6 inches bt twise a mont im in garage repairing the front lip :D

and u have to change ur alloys maybe 16 or 17 otherwise chaterr....

anyway gud work bro :alc:

yeh i no .... gihan thts wy for now are tyres are quite low profile so .. we are going to increase into sumthin like 70 (Profile higher)

and the rims .. changing not now ..... my dad doesnt want to change them now his going to change all these stuff

..i nt he next damage lots ..like the 15" original racing rims which are installed are damaged here an there and .we need 2 cr42 fog lamps ..after we ge t these hell try

HEY GUYS >>> I TRULY NEED THE NEONS ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET FOR CHEAP FUZZO U GOT THE BLUE ONES AND I NEED THE CR42 FRONT FOG LAMPS >>OR THE BODYKIT WILL BE HAVING TO PLASTIC PIECES there thts ugly ... so pls Give info asap

Nice work! I hope the whole cedit goes to Rohith! theres no one to beat Rohiths work.totally indiginous,sporty and most importantly technical.

Hey WCC you are Shehan right? its gonna be my Mini project with Rohith after you clear the Noah.

hey miniace yup im shehan ... anyways .. im clearing the van tomoro .. most probably ..

So watss ur mini stuff ill go and take sum pics ... did u see the nissan sunny fb13 fully loaded its gettin g turbos and many stuf.. its extra cool but in pieces anyways ill giv a chat /////// ok

And I saw many minis there i cant wait still the 1.6 vtec mini .. comes out hope the extending chasis did wor ei ...hehe

hey miniace yup im shehan ... anyways .. im clearing the van tomoro .. most probably ..

So watss ur mini stuff ill go and take sum pics ... did u see the nissan sunny fb13 fully loaded its gettin g turbos and many stuf.. its extra cool but in pieces anyways ill giv a chat /////// ok

And I saw many minis there i cant wait still the 1.6 vtec mini .. comes out hope the extending chasis did wor ei ...hehe

Hi Machan!

Dont try to take pics of my Mini...its a mess now...wait a while and will post the pics here! Rohith is so keen on transplanting a Vtec since his project is scarpped due local racing regulations,but $$$$$$ bothers me.front end extension going well.

Sunny is going to come out as a missile on highway! BTW heard Rohith is adding a new office to his complex...a UK style office....free tea and cofee for everyone!!!

Dont forget to take pics of Rohiths Clio!

Shehan machan..a little suggestion...why not try a different color scheme on Noah? white is bit boring I guess!

HEy mini ace ..ok .. i can see the scrap of ur car changing paint is not for now later on we r doing a chromo variable paint like Rohith aiyyas van .. and Thts cool i wonder wen r the mini races ... hope myh parents let me go ..hehe ....... wats up with ur MINI ..did u see the mazda axella ..tht is getting a cool bodykti and an audio sytem costing over 800,000 .. as for the nissan it rokz ,...im going today ill see ur car mess it abit more and come TC hehe

did u see the mazda axella ..tht is getting a cool bodykti and an audio sytem costing over 800,000 ..

Sounds hilarious. Why would anyone want to spend that much on an audio system on wheels? mobile radio station?

Sounds hilarious. Why would anyone want to spend that much on an audio system on wheels? mobile radio station?

Man i agree, a decent maximum 100,000 is enough if you can throw money. And thats it, nothing more. I have spent 30,000 already. The speakers came in with the car

hehee!!! i dont think even radio stations would go for cars.. they used to go for Mitsu Space gears.. now you dont see them arund much though...

hey lil bro......... your van looks really cool... well done... so you got great points with your van.. I hope you do the same with your exams... hoping to see you at the meet kido....

Yo dragster i will be there bro just cleared it out man ... thanx x ill try ma best for the exams but maths not so sure cos i messed up the paper 2 hehe ........

We b coming hope the bumps will not affect The 4-5 inches or less ground clearance yeterday from pannala to colombo we came max speed was 50 kmph not sure abt the roads (Humps and bumps )

Hi,

Firstly, very nice job on the Van, I have never to date seen one look like your and I must pas on my sincerest compliments. Rohith's work is tasteful and done exceptionally well :D

On the topic of Rohith, I was at his garage last week to get an estimate for a bodykit and saw the Nissan mentioned above. Him and I had a long extended chat about it and I was thoroughly impressed with what the owner had done and was doing with it. I even took some notes to try and replicate the same with my car so I thought it would be nice to share with my fellow forum mates see below:

As is now:

JDM Nissan 200sx - spec R with GA15DE but higher displacement (1548cc)

Custom Cold Air Intake with 3" K&N Cone filter with heatshield

Walbro 255 lph fuel pump

Stillen adjust FPR set at 50psi

Pacesetter Performance header with heat wrap

Larger 25" Nissan radiator with Nismo performance cap

Custom 2" straight exhaust manifold with Borla Spitfire perfomance muffler

HKS Super AFR

Apexi power stabilizer unit with ground

Stillen Truss bar

ACT stage 3 clutch kit

Progress Coilover lowered front and back 1.6" with modified camber and toe

16" Subaru wrx sti5 rims

Roadstone Nexen 205/16 R50 ZR

The owner is installing the following after Rohith get done:

Nissan RB20DET twin ball bearing ceramic turbo with wg at 12 psi

Custom SS T3 Turbo Manifold with heat wrap

HKS Turbo dump pipe

Custom 2.5" straight exhaust manifold

Apexi TT

Blitz ID3 boost controller

SS Turbo oil and water lines

Nismo 370 cc injectors

Nissan Silvia Spec R MAF

Reprogrammed ECU by JWT performance

HDi Performance large Front Mount Intercooler (already installed)

All aircraft grade T6061 aluminum IC piping

HKS SSQV

A/C Delco oil cooler - side mounted

3 Autometer single DIN mounted gauges

Dyntotune Digital Air fuel meter with O2 sensor

HID Zenon light kit

Rear Stillen truss bar

Can't ait to see it on the roads, man it is supposed to haul ass, currently has 150 whp and is expected to get around 270 bhp once boosted!!

:D:lol:

Cheers, porky

Hi,

Firstly, very nice job on the Van, I have never to date seen one look like your and I must pas on my sincerest compliments. Rohith's work is tasteful and done exceptionally well ;)

On the topic of Rohith, I was at his garage last week to get an estimate for a bodykit and saw the Nissan mentioned above. Him and I had a long extended chat about it and I was thoroughly impressed with what the owner had done and was doing with it. I even took some notes to try and replicate the same with my car so I thought it would be nice to share with my fellow forum mates see below:

As is now:

JDM Nissan 200sx - spec R with GA15DE but higher displacement (1548cc)

Custom Cold Air Intake with 3" K&N Cone filter with heatshield

Walbro 255 lph fuel pump

Stillen adjust FPR set at 50psi

Pacesetter Performance header with heat wrap

Larger 25" Nissan radiator with Nismo performance cap

Custom 2" straight exhaust manifold with Borla Spitfire perfomance muffler

HKS Super AFR

Apexi power stabilizer unit with ground

Stillen Truss bar

ACT stage 3 clutch kit

Progress Coilover lowered front and back 1.6" with modified camber and toe

16" Subaru wrx sti5 rims

Roadstone Nexen 205/16 R50 ZR

The owner is installing the following after Rohith get done:

Nissan RB20DET twin ball bearing ceramic turbo with wg at 12 psi

Custom SS T3 Turbo Manifold with heat wrap

HKS Turbo dump pipe

Custom 2.5" straight exhaust manifold

Apexi TT

Blitz ID3 boost controller

SS Turbo oil and water lines

Nismo 370 cc injectors

Nissan Silvia Spec R MAF

Reprogrammed ECU by JWT performance

HDi Performance large Front Mount Intercooler (already installed)

All aircraft grade T6061 aluminum IC piping

HKS SSQV

A/C Delco oil cooler - side mounted

3 Autometer single DIN mounted gauges

Dyntotune Digital Air fuel meter with O2 sensor

HID Zenon light kit

Rear Stillen truss bar

Can't ait to see it on the roads, man it is supposed to haul ass, currently has 150 whp and is expected to get around 270 bhp once boosted!!

:D:lol:

Cheers, porky

hmmmm, a 200sx with a RB20DET ...... hmmmmm...... let me think .......

Yup, I like the idea :D

Odd tho. Thought the 200sx came with a 2.0l engine, not a 1.5l..... And I'm wondering how on earth WCC took a 200sx to be a FB13. Somebody get a pic of this thing pls! I wanna see....

Where is this anyway. I just might wanna go see for my self :P

hmmmm, a 200sx with a RB20DET ...... hmmmmm...... let me think .......

Yup, I like the idea :D

Odd tho. Thought the 200sx came with a 2.0l engine, not a 1.5l..... And I'm wondering how on earth WCC took a 200sx to be a FB13. Somebody get a pic of this thing pls! I wanna see....

Where is this anyway. I just might wanna go see for my self :lol:

i think its been discussed before that the lucino was named the 200sx in some parts of the world...this cud b a lucino...thus explainin the GA15DE...i dont knw how to explain WCC's judgement as its been a bit hazy lately

its jus an assumption anyway