• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fib#x - Noah

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually we sold the city ... but still we have the corolla and

the Grand cabin hiace .

AFTER ALL EXAMS N STUFF >> ILL TRU MA BEST TO GET A CIVIC eg8 then ithin modifications only starting from gear knobs to turbo

Me too bro,,,,,,, :angry-smiley-048::alc::alc::alc: Wcc , machan Where do U study at ......???? :jumping-smiley-013:

We've been thru this before. pull up some of the old threads and look for urself.

Thank you Preveen bro,,,, I’ll try my best to find it…Srry :jumping-smiley-013:

leave him, now its enough! he has got done the kit so that his VAN will look good, simple as that. dont act like kids here. com on.. we should appriciate his effort, isnt it?

Ha ha, I think everybody should leave WCC alone (he he though i did enjoy reading this post), if the man is happy with the dough he spent on his automobile and if he thinks its worth the money and it has given his van something, well thats the important thing,

He can sleep satisfied, WCC bro, don't care too much about what everybody else has to say, as long as you are happy with your product thats whats important,

The Don

kim n don, non of us are acting like kids and its so hard to leave him alone when he keep on jabering stupid s**t over n over.

man how many more posts can we expect to see about this van and it's handling. :D

had to post this pic..sorry

downforce.jpg

good one fuzzo, they say pictures say thousand words n don't be sorry

WCC, i saw ut lil comment directed at me in a different thread. if you think im messing with the wrong guy mate you have no f**king clue who u r dealing with

easy man...

machang he crossed the line, some one should teach him to behave according to his age. my sincere apology to all the other members for my language.

sharky didn't you go to the honda thing?????????

machang he crossed the line, some one should teach him to behave according to his age. my sincere apology to all the other members for my language.

sharky didn't you go to the honda thing?????????

i knw dude it happend cos ppl were pickin on him...its cool now...n yea i was at d honda thing i jus got back...it went off pretty well...jus await the pics :D