• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fib#x - Noah

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a wonderful peice of work! Welldone Rohith..you are the body kit ace......good one Shehan malli!!

BTW what happend to the autolanka sticker....that means you are minus a fair amount of Bhp

:rolleyes:

Cheers!

NO THIS AINT A PERFORMANCE NOAH ,,,IT has modified engine parts like plugs ,performance exhausts .......

and it has a monster pick up but does not speed over 130 these days ... i think since its a van there are intake problems ..but in the bodykit the front mesh gives more handling .. because the air pases through it and controls (aerodynamic type)

PERFORMANCE NOAH >>IS WAT PREVEEN SAID IT NEVA COULDNT BE ...

so it is just a toyota townace ........ modified to bring value not like those fighter planes they show in auto vision

and it has a monster pick up but does not speed over 130 these days ... i think since its a van there are intake problems ..but in the bodykit the front mesh gives more handling .. because the air pases through it and controls (aerodynamic type)

tell me WCC...an honest question...does ur van really handle better after installin the bodykit?

tell me WCC...an honest question...does ur van really handle better after installin the bodykit?

machan i dnt think so cus a fiber body kit weight more than the stock body kit ( with catloy n potty ).. n wcc if u want to get gud handling change ur suspension ... or make it bit hard :D

WCC i kinda dont see your logic of more air passing through the mesh... if you consider a stock noah the standard bumper isnt so low so it definitly passes more air UNDER it than your modiefied one passes THROUGH.. guys, what do u think?

As for the 'peformance exhaust' i dont know a lot but i go know that not all loud exhausts are 'performance'.

and WCC, i remember you talking about spark plugs and wanting to replace the standard ones with iridium ones.. i read somewhere that iridium ones are only affective if you have a ECU capable of harnessing this advantage... (can someone correct me on this, cos i may be wrong)...

WCC, i'm not bashing your van (though i know i probablu sound like it, sorry) but if i were you i' spend my cash on modifying your Honda City.. thats a vehicle with higher prospects....

and i dont think there's any proper facility to study aerodynamics in SL... even though people (like du*****) say vehicles are more aerodynami with his kits, how can he (or the owner) really know...

and i dont think there's any proper facility to study aerodynamics in SL... even though people (like du*****) say vehicles are more aerodynami with his kits, how can he (or the owner) really know...

the only time i watched autovision i saw Dumi##a talk some serious shit! he was explaining why he had made those hideous holes around that 'highly modified' lancer. one of them holes was apparently an 'out-take' to improve performance..... :) why do they do that??? they ruined the poor car

anybody know wht an 'out-take' is? lol!

the only time i watched autovision i saw Dumi##a talk some serious shit! he was explaining why he had made those hideous holes around that 'highly modified' lancer. one of them holes was apparently an 'out-take' to improve performance..... :) why do they do that??? they ruined the poor car

anybody know wht an 'out-take' is? lol!

I think he's the guy who designed the batmobile.....