• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Panda Fuel Consumption

Hungry_Minder

Hi,

I have read lot about the Micro Panda in this forum.Because I have planned to buy a one.

Is there a one who is having a Panda one and let me know actual Fuel consumption?

Because now this car is in market for some months so someone should have a better idea about the Fuel consumption.

lot of people telling its about 8-9Km Per 1ltr.Is this true?

Any other issues in Panda?

Thanks

Edited by Hungry_Minder

I got a big objection about the name

how can Geely or Micro use the name Panda when there is a real panda made by FIAT

BTW the panda is an icon of china but in Italy they r only in the zoo.

They can use it because the Dragon Warrior said so. And nobody messes with the Dragon Warrior! Because if you do, he'll Skadoosh yo ass!

• Like 1

Hi,

I have read lot about the Micro Panda in this forum.Because I have planned to buy a one.

Is there a one who is having a Panda one and let me know actual Fuel consumption?

Because now this car is in market for some months so someone should have a better idea about the Fuel consumption.

lot of people telling its about 8-9Km Per 1ltr.Is this true?

Any other issues in Panda?

Thanks

This blog is written by an owner. He was initially impressed by the Panda but he says later that fuel consumption is 8-9km/l. So, there's no reason to doubt this. Clearly it's overpowered.

http://microcarslk.blogspot.com/2011/03/alto-k10-vs-micro-panda-geely-lc-13.html

Hope this helps.

This blog is written by an owner. He was initially impressed by the Panda but he says later that fuel consumption is 8-9km/l. So, there's no reason to doubt this. Clearly it's overpowered.

http://microcarslk.blogspot.com/2011/03/alto-k10-vs-micro-panda-geely-lc-13.html

Hope this helps.

hmm... the blog post with the 110 km/h test drive turns up again...