• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 4007

Devinda_Z

no argument there

- i'm beginging to get sick of this whole - common platform rubbish!!!

no one seems to make properly unique cars of thier own anymore!! its all abt "economies of scale" n rot like that!!! <_<

who'd have thought that a Jag would someday wind up on a Ford chassis!!?!! :(

no argument there

- i'm beginging to get sick of this whole - common platform rubbish!!!

no one seems to make properly unique cars of thier own anymore!! its all abt "economies of scale" n rot like that!!! <_<

who'd have thought that a Jag would someday wind up on a Ford chassis!!?!! :(

I think they've heard you dude, they aren't thinking about replacing the X-type. And they heading in the right direction with the styling, the XF and the next XJ will look very futuristic and no retro crap at all.

I think they've heard you dude, they aren't thinking about replacing the X-type. And they heading in the right direction with the styling, the XF and the next XJ will look very futuristic and no retro crap at all.

but with all thier financial woes i dont think we can be sure of what will roll out of those plants....

...i can never get why é XK finds itself in é shaddow of ''e Astons...why not make a completely different GT car?!...

well which ever way...all i wanna see some of é great Maques make a strong comeback n show these novices what making Cars is all about..

i recall é XF concept comming out a few years ago - didnt realize they were thinking of a production run...

:blink:

IPB Image

& when is é new XJ due in? ...é present one hasnt bee on for more than 3 or 4 yr's even...? :huh: