• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Clarkson's Managed To Piss Off A Government...

gunat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6528087.stm

Hilarious!

For those who aren't privy, Clarkson first beat to death a Kelisa, then raised it by a crane and blew it up...

On DVD "Heaven and Hell"...best and worse of cars...

Yeap I have this Jeremy Clarkson Collection Heaven and Hell and i dnt know why he hate Kellisa that much, bt the best thing i like on that video is the Evo beating the VXR

He was intelligent not to Accuse the Drivers of these cars as

"unimaginative junk, with no soul, no flair and no passion".

:D

And this is a bit of RACIST REMARK

" and suggested it was built in jungles by people who wear leaves for shoes "

Thank God He Did not Review the Indian Maruti cos if so we could have seen a another Shilpa Shetty Type ( BIG BROTHER ) Back Clash in INDIA.

BBC condemns Clarkson 'gay' jibe

Derogatory references to homosexuality made by Clarkson had the potential to offend and should not have been broadcast, the BBC has ruled.

Four complaints from viewers have been upheld after he agreed with an audience member that a car was "a bit gay", on a programme.

The presenter also described the vehicle as "very ginger beer", taken to be rhyming slang for the term "queer".

The BBC complaints unit said there was "no editorial purpose" for the remarks.

The Top Gear team had been reminded of the importance of avoiding such comments about "sexual orientation", it added.

'No doubt'

"As Clarkson supplemented the term 'gay' with a phrase which is rhyming slang for 'queer', there was no doubt that it was being used in the sense of 'homosexual', and was capable of giving offence," the BBC concluded.

In August, viewers of the show - seen on BBC Two in the UK and BBC World internationally - were warned by the corporation that offensive jokes would remain "an integral part" of its content.

"Provocative comments" by sarcastic presenters should not be taken seriously, the BBC said, after receiving 500 complaints over a six-month period.

A month earlier, Clarkson had been cleared of making a "racist slur" about Germany because this was adjudged to be amusing rather than offensive.

BBC NEWS 18 December 2006

Maybe 5 Sri Lankan chamionships :D

Ashan' Evo 3 bt Shamindas Evo4

Ashans Evo3 Bt Nigels STi

Ashans Evo3 bt Shenals Evo3

Ashans Evo3 bt Thivanka's DC5

Ashans Evo3 bt All other Drag cars up to date

Come on DC5??? you got to be kidding! thats a poor FWD N/A car :lol:

Come on DC5??? you got to be kidding! thats a poor FWD N/A car :lol:

Ya me too i love DC5, awesome car

Machan so you put something in your signature that your not sure of :unsure:

Anyway this may help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Rally_C...27_championship

Sorry man.. Cant make the count.

No man after KLM's post i searched wiki for this championship thing and i suprised seen Tommi Mäkinen manages to win altest 4 Drivers' Championships, bt the sad thing is no Manufacturers' Championships for the Evo

Anyway still im not goin to change the signature cus the only thing i can put is Unlimited Srilankan Championships he he :lol: [

Edited by GihanFX

Ya me too i love DC5, awesome car

No man after KLM's post i searched wiki for this championship thing and i suprised seen Tommi Mäkinen manages to win altest 4 Drivers' Championships, bt the sad thing is no Manufacturers' Championships for the Evo

Anyway still im not goin to change the signature cus the only thing i can put is Unlimited Srilankan Championships he he :lol: [

yes Gihan i also think that evo3 had no WRC championships... but mitsubishi has one manufacturers title :D but i am sure when it comes to day to day driving in public roads and drags EVO3 is way above the competition... that's all that should matter to us... and most importantly itz damn good value for money

yes Gihan i also think that evo3 had no WRC championships... but mitsubishi has one manufacturers title :D but i am sure when it comes to day to day driving in public roads and drags EVO3 is way above the competition... that's all that should matter to us... and most importantly itz damn good value for money

He He another Evo 3 Club member, And yes Isuru who cares abt WRC championships :D Evo 3 got gud Ground Clearance, Comfirt, Look, and the best thing is its gud Value For Money

And if anyone want to make the car fly its easy, Unlimited aftermarket parts are avilable for the Evo3

He He another Evo 3 Club member, And yes Isuru who cares abt WRC championships :D Evo 3 got gud Ground Clearance, Comfirt, Look, and the best thing is its gud Value For Money

And if anyone want to make the car fly its easy, Unlimited aftermarket parts are avilable for the Evo3

indeed bro! there is no bullshit with EVO3, it means business in the roads ;) bdw nice image in the sig.