• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ist

noaim

seriously who'd pay 2.4mill for a 1.3 hatch? a very small hatch too...

Was thinking the same, but the dealer a close friend, says the market price for this is gonna skyrocket!!! he estimates it to go in the 3Mill region, i had to laugh!!! :lol: But he also had a IST wit 17" Wheels, Body Kit & other installs looked pretty good, his private use which he says would cost something like 2.6! :D...

I think it's a really nice design.

Met an Ist on my way to Kandy last Sunday. Was in front of me for a long time. I did the Colombo-Kandy in 2.15 hrs in my FB15. The way I saw it, it had a good pick up even on the hills & did Kadugannawa quite easily. Really thought it's a 1.5cc. nyw I overtook him. :D

I think it's a really nice design.

Met an Ist on my way to Kandy last Sunday. Was in front of me for a long time. I did the Colombo-Kandy in 2.15 hrs in my FB15. The way I saw it, it had a good pick up even on the hills & did Kadugannawa quite easily. Really thought it's a 1.5cc. nyw I overtook him. :D

Dude

In the IST u get the 1.5cc version as well.. so maybe u were racing with one of them.. :lol:

Dude

In the IST u get the 1.5cc version as well.. so maybe u were racing with one of them.. :D

May be then. I was wondering how could a 1.3 do this well in Kadugannawa.

Outta new Hatchbacks I like the Ist, March & the new Swift. All three nice designs.

May be then. I was wondering how could a 1.3 do this well in Kadugannawa.

Outta new Hatchbacks I like the Ist, March & the new Swift. All three nice designs.

Yes ,, & Specially Swift looks Nice:alc:

i happen to own a toyota ist, basic one, white with 14's, automatic 1.3.

its a very good car, comfy, very responsive and also nippy thru traffic. the 1.3 has a very decent amount of power. i'v begun to like that thing :alc:

its a very good car, comfy, very responsive and also nippy thru traffic. the 1.3 has a very decent amount of power. i'v begun to like that thing :D

If u dont mind how much did it cost u?! when did u purchase it?!

The Toyota Ist is what's sold in the US market as the Scion Xa? It's not very popular here for some reason..even compared to other scions like the Xb and Xc. It's not an ugly car by any means but it doesn't appeal to me for some reason..have a rather ordinary look to it, compared to the othe scions atleast. Good luck with your decision anyway.

its a very good car, comfy, very responsive and also nippy thru traffic. the 1.3 has a very decent amount of power. i'v begun to like that thing :D

alfi how much did it cost you.

is there 1.5 litre available.

All I can say is that it looks sooo sleek that it should have come in as a sedan not a hatch back...

i think this can be concidered as another one of your stupid comments. :rolleyes:

it looks unique coz its a hatch. imagien a sedan version of the mini. it'll totally ruin the looks of the car