• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sale Of Performance Parts.

FastCar

Was surpised to note that Autolanka does not allow performace parts to be advertised....I am sure there are lot of guys who would either want to buy or sell these kind of stuff.

That's not true. We allow performance parts to be advertised in Autolanka Classifieds under 1 Month Ad (Rs.500). If it's in bulk and if you are trading under a business name then you can go for a banner advertisement which is more effective.

That's not true. We allow performance parts to be advertised in Autolanka Classifieds under 1 Month Ad (Rs.500). If it's in bulk and if you are trading under a business name then you can go for a banner advertisement which is more effective.

How about a different section off the classifieds for automotive related parts? That way people with extra parts lying around can advertise and earn a buck or even help others by even just giving them away for free. That way parts and vehicles wont get mixed together either making it abit wee too difficult to look around.

Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

Funny you mention this because I came by a couple of days ago to advertise an Apexi AVCR, HKS blow off valve plus a few meters I had in extra. And the guy over there said that they DO NOT advertise parts on the site.....And I was specific to mention performance parts to him.

• 1 year later...

Would really appreciate a section where users can advertise on paid basis, rather than on posts.. :)

Admins... cant we just make a thread & post stuff? :huh:

I also once tried to make an ad with some parts but it din't get approved, so i din't bother. Anyway all other forums have a marketplace with a set of rules. Like you can list items as garage sales. And if you are a business person, you have to sponsor to make threads. Besides such a section would bring in more traffic to the forum.

Funny you mention this because I came by a couple of days ago to advertise an Apexi AVCR, HKS blow off valve plus a few meters I had in extra. And the guy over there said that they DO NOT advertise parts on the site.....And I was specific to mention performance parts to him.

Same thing happened to me. I have some extra bumpers and tried to advertise on Autolanka . The guy over there said that they DO NOT advertise parts on the site. MADZ please check this.

Advertising spares with Autolanka is more fruitful than news papers as it remains up to one month or one year. For news papers it works only for one weekend.

It is better, if there is different section where people can advertise spares/parts on paid basis.

Thanks.

Same thing happened to me. I have some extra bumpers and tried to advertise on Autolanka . The guy over there said that they DO NOT advertise parts on the site. MADZ please check this.

Advertising spares with Autolanka is more fruitful than news papers as it remains up to one month or one year. For news papers it works only for one weekend.

It is better, if there is different section where people can advertise spares/parts on paid basis.

Thanks.

I seen someone advertising tail lights on autolanka.

It came under BMW.

Thanks.

Hi sampath in the new site there is a separate section to advertise spares/parts. But still you can advertise spares/parts under 1 month Ad in the current site. I will check with my guys why they have said NO to your Advert.

Hi sampath in the new site there is a separate section to advertise spares/parts. But still you can advertise spares/parts under 1 month Ad in the current site. I will check with my guys why they have said NO to your Advert.

Thanks a lot MADZ, I am really appreciate your kind and prompt replies and help all the time. :action-smiley-033:

Madz, what they is true. Few months back I wanted to advertise some stuff and took the pics to your office and they said No can Do. I asked them why, because I have seen some parts advertised before. They still refused with some story about how it is not allowed.

Would be great if you can allow it as that will create more traffic for your site in terms of people looking for stuff on line as, not everyone is looking for cars.

Dear MADZ,

Just now I contacted Autolanka over the phone (011-2507440) and answered by some one called Mr.Anthony. I asked him that I want to advertise my unused bumpers for sale. Again he refused by saying that they are not instructed to advertise spares. Please check. :o

Thanks.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this thread. I submitted an ad with few spare parts. Listing was made for a specific car model title. And among the other parts, one part is for a different model of the same make. So after i submitted the photos, i got a mail from Autolanka saying we are not allowed to advertise parts of different car models under one listing and for that we have to make separate ads.

After that I edited the listing and re-submitted the ad with a new ref num, so far no response.

EDIT: ok, the resubmitted listing got approved :)

Edited by shanX