• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Tredia Turbo

Duncan

Was the Tredia Turbo 4WD marketed in SL?

This car came out during the 80's and I was lucky enough to own one. IMO it was the EVO of its day.

The power on tap was awsome, with throttle response and power to weight as good as that of modern day performer.

EVO of the 80's ??

tredia9ds.jpg

Cheers

Hi sir Duncan!

According to my tracks no 4WD Tredias were imported here.90% of Tredias available here were sold by ########.Instead Cordias were sold here!

My dad owned a Tredia brought brandnew from UML in mid 80' s (13 Sri 368#).we tried alloys but often had problems with that rubbing against the rear wheel arch under rear full capacity conditions.We never had a good variety of choice when it came to alloys then! Encountered regular carburator problems ,low ground clearence,Electrics.

Your neighbour Chaminda Samarakkody and I used to go on chick hunt in this when we were teenagers!!!! :D Neither we hunt down a single chick nor got caught to parents!! :rolleyes:

Hi sir Duncan!

Your neighbour Chaminda Samarakkody and I used to go on chick hunt in this when we were teenagers!!!! :D Neither we hunt down a single chick nor got caught to parents!! :rolleyes:

ahhhhhh....finally i find out :P

You the dude who flies around ??

Yep!!! guess you got me !! Chami's good old friend!

Yeah he is a good friend of mine too.

Good to get to know you better Mini.

Yeah he is a good friend of mine too.

Good to get to know you better Mini.

Yeah...we had a little chat about you when he was down here for his sisters wedding! was kind of thrilled when discovered that you too are neighbours.so you got me right this time...