• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meet Sneak Peek!!!

noaim

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEy XxX ... SORRY abt unweanted Stuff ...Dude. So we freinds or enemies ..

AND BISHU I STUDY AT LYCEUM Sorry i didnt have enought time to chat with u ....... buddy ,..

THE HONDA MEET ROCKED >>>> to the dept ,.... the PArade was also ...awesome ........and u Could have seen preveen ....... Instructing ,

The Models ... how to act for his original hot bomb ... camera ..... hehe ,...

Gr8 wrk preveen,,CHEERS TO TEAM HONDA,AUTOLANKA,RACERSEDGE ... for getting dis event runing ,,,,,,,,,,

And XxX ....... Machan ,,performance noah .. nolonger on the near future .. it will .be ,,,,,,, Sound box v2

BUT WHO EVER OWNS THT GREEN LEGACY <<< SORRY BUT WAT U DID WAS DUMB >>> BRINGING THT IN BETWEEN THE HONDA PARADE COME ON

Hi All,

Just after the Honda meet....

It was the coolest event ever..So much Hondas in one place...

There was no language there called Sinhala, Thamil or English...Everyone talked a language called "HONDA". So many passionate Honda owners, washing their cars in the last minute etc. (mine was so dirty it could have been called the mud Civic)

I went to the parade and went off from Rajagiriya junc as I am just getting ready for another party (bona party).

Hey WCC - I thought u were there, cause i saw a Townace there...

Cool everyone - Congrats to Dragster, Autolanka team on a beautiful event done...Hope its rocking now!!

Green B4? - No Comment -

And Shakir, bro was nice to finally meet u & farzan, tho i couldnt get a chance to talk to praveen i did see him hovering about snapping pics, and was it him instructing those girls ( have another word i aint using ) to pose wit the honda's! :P

And ya lots more pics, cos as i was leaving there were cars entering, one of em being that pinky honda! :D

wcc, was it u by the DJ set?! :-?

machan whats this car? who's one is this? (red one in the middle)

270520066721uh.th.jpg

I think it was a Honda City... not sure tho

270520066708tg.th.jpg

:rolleyes:

it was my attempt to display the projectors i have for the honda crowd to see....and buy :rolleyes:

ha ha ha fuzzo pulling yet another marketing stunt. machang you should change your feild to marketing. im sure saatchi and saatchi will love to have you

Hello Everyone…….Sooo Sorry ..that couldn't meet anyone & talk… :(:(

I saw all looks busy. But how ever I met Dragster ( Ravinda Aiya ) & WCC…

WCC- Yes bro. Couldn't chat with u very well .Its ok … B) ……&

Bro Preveen Upload the pics …..Soon Soon…. :P:)

:rolleyes: How ever the event was awesome…Congratulation's to Dragster, & team AutoLanka.. :D

There was no language there called Sinhala, Thamil or English...Everyone talked a language called "HONDA". So many passionate Honda owners, washing their cars in the last minute etc. (mine was so dirty it could have been called the mud Civic)

No, no, I'm pretty sure I was talkin English... Good thing too, don't think those models woulda understood "Honda"

OK, boys, since u guys seem impatient, until Madz gets his gallery sorted out, a small sample here....

20060527hondameet0955ce.jpg

The car is for sale, BTW..... Thats Madmax's SiR (advertised in the classifieds if u want details)

And the full-res shots will be for sale too. Low rez will be available in the gallery. And prints with frames if we can manage that. Any of u proud owners interested in pics of ur car? :jumping-smiley-013:

I think I might use this as my wallpaper @ work.....