• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

Mods,These GenX and Californikan characters are showing eerily similar log in patterns.We've all seen this before and I suspect there is some self-back scratching going on here.

You are not the first one at AL to use multiple IDs.

from now on please use one ID from today onwards

I only asked you stop using fake IDs...

Just to sum things up: Once again this joker was dead wrong,...not surprising of course. :lol:

He maybe a joker, but, you are the joke.

It's interesting how you always go scampering to his defense like he is a little boy and you are his Mommy. You make him look so weak. Or maybe it's that he is the sugar daddy and you are his boy toy. Either way he is a joker and you are a joke.

• Like 2

It's interesting how you always go scampering to his defense like he is a little boy and you are his Mommy. You make him look so weak. Or maybe it's that he is the sugar daddy and you are his boy toy. Either way he is a joker and you are a joke.

Just so you know, he's not defending MasterDon, he's just attacking you.

Now everyone stop with the OT and get on track.

Listen Cali, no matter how much you think you are the almighty, here on AL you are nothing other than an old joke that has ceased to be funny. So do us all a favour and go promote your goddamned hybrids somewhere else. Since you claim to live in California, find a hybrid site there and go expound your opinions. Please, its now gone beyond annoying....

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

This is the results of official US govt EPA testing of fuel economy and vehicle emissions of the 2010 Prius & 2010 Jetta TDI with VW's latest and best 2.0L diesel engine:

Ha Ha what an idiot you are comparing a $18835 ( Jetta) car to a 23520$ (Prius) car :rolleyes:

So lets see the difference in purchase price 23365-18835= $4530

The difference of running costs per year (from your own data) 1261-760= $501

So you save $501 annually if you buy a prius, lets see how long that takes to overtake the deal you get from the Jetta.

Years to equal the cost of owning both cars 4530/501= 9 years :lol: Truly a ROFLMAO moment

Face it googler, anyone who actually knows how to properly utilize their brain would never buy a Prius over a Jetta if the taxes were at the same level.

Before you post anymore BS may i biggest that you take a long hard thought on whether everyone else in this forum is as stupid as you; Some of us actually know if our cars have alloys or hubcaps :rolleyes:

Google might give you facts, but it cant give you brains :action-smiley-060:

• Like 3

Just so you know, he's not defending MasterDon, he's just attacking you.

Now everyone stop with the OT and get on track.

I'll just suggest that in this thread he's 'attacked' me and quoted my post only when I've written a post about the other joker, which is a form of defending that joker (by attacking me).

Anyway, all water under the bridge. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming...

Teaser for Rimac's all-electric, all-wheel-drive, zero emissions 1088-horsepower supercar that will be unveiled next month

• Like 1

Ha Ha what an idiot you are comparing a $18835 ( Jetta) car to a 23520$ (Prius) car :rolleyes:

So lets see the difference in purchase price 23365-18835= $4530

The difference of running costs per year (from your own data) 1261-760= $501

So you save $501 annually if you buy a prius, lets see how long that takes to overtake the deal you get from the Jetta.

Years to equal the cost of owning both cars 4530/501= 9 years :lol: Truly a ROFLMAO moment

Face it googler, anyone who actually knows how to properly utilize their brain would never buy a Prius over a Jetta if the taxes were at the same level.

Before you post anymore BS may i biggest that you take a long hard thought on whether everyone else in this forum is as stupid as you; Some of us actually know if our cars have alloys or hubcaps :rolleyes:

Google might give you facts, but it cant give you brains :action-smiley-060:

If you bothered to properly read the original post, it was specifically about hybrids vs diesels in the domains of fuel economy, emissions and reliability. Those three domains only. Nothing else.

• Like 1

Listen Cali, no matter how much you think you are the almighty, here on AL you are nothing other than an old joke that has ceased to be funny. So do us all a favour and go promote your goddamned hybrids somewhere else. Since you claim to live in California, find a hybrid site there and go expound your opinions. Please, its now gone beyond annoying....

You know what you're getting with this thread. Why do you keep clicking on it? If you don't like it, DON'T CLICK ON IT. It's as simple as that. DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD. DON'T READ IT. IGNORE IT COMPLETELY. PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST. There are hundreds of other non-hybrid threads for you to read and participate in.

• Like 2

If you bothered to properly read the original post, it was specifically about hybrids vs diesels in the domains of fuel economy, emissions and reliability. Those three domains only. Nothing else.

If you actually bothered to use that brain of yours, you would realize that we dont care about the opinion of people who cant distinguish the difference between an alloy and a hubcap on his own car.

• Like 2

Teaser for Rimac's all-electric, all-wheel-drive, zero emissions 1088-horsepower supercar that will be unveiled next month

DISCLAIMER

I type 'Hybrid' on google and then cut paste whatever that comes up without verifying it.I will give all the facts you need to buy a Hybrid via random BS surveys.I'm vey knowledgeble because the same two people keep repping me up.BUT note that if anything goes wrong with your new hippy mobile please do not contact me cos I do not know sh*t.You are on your own dumbass. - Califor-නිකන්

• Like 2

You know what you're getting with this thread. Why do you keep clicking on it? If you don't like it, DON'T CLICK ON IT. It's as simple as that. DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD. DON'T READ IT. IGNORE IT COMPLETELY. PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST. There are hundreds of other non-hybrid threads for you to read and participate in.

Believe me machan, I've TRIED... but its kinda hard to do considering the sheer number of posts you put up. Gotta hand it to you though, you do seem to love banging that head of yours against a brick wall... :rolleyes:

on a random note, here's something rather interesting in the ZEV world (For once)

Toyota sets EV lap record at Nurburgring

At 7 mins 49 seconds thats respectable even by proper car standards.

There's an electric toyota I wouldn't mind having in the garage! (Before Cali and his Harem of buttboys start yeehawing I'll point out that this was categorically NOT done by a Prius or anything related to a Prius)

Edited by Supra_Natural

Audi Confirms A8 Hybrid for Production

DISCLAIMER

I did not want my buddy/lover Cali to feel all alone in this thread.So I too typed 'Hybrid' in to Google and this what showed up.Wow I am so clever.teehee - MIBSriLanka

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 2

There's an electric toyota I wouldn't mind having in the garage! (Before Cali and his Harem of buttboys start yeehawing I'll point out that this was categorically NOT done by a Prius or anything related to a Prius)

but it has a toyota badge so we should all buy prii neda?

Believe me machan, I've TRIED... but its kinda hard to do considering the sheer number of posts you put up. Gotta hand it to you though, you do seem to love banging that head of yours against a brick wall... :rolleyes:

Interesting since the vast majority of my posts are on this thread. Maybe not don't clicking on THIS thread is the solution. You'll avoid most of my posts.

Crikey, there actually us a website called Hybridcars.com.... Cali & the buttboys, you guys are not alone!

LOL.....Welcome to the Modern World neanderthals!. Welcome to the future!

(p.s. there are actually thousands if not tens of thousands of hybrid/electric/zero emissions/green vehicles websites)

First Dedicated Hybrid Vehicle Service Center in Sri Lanka is now open

Hybrid-Press.jpg

Hybrid Motors Lanka, a subsidiary of Hybrid Motors Singapore, will open the very first hybrid service centre in Colombo on Monday August 8, marking its entrance into the automobile market. This will be the first of the many such engineering centres to be opened islandwide by Hybrid Motors Lanka in the months ahead. The hybrid service centre was set up with an investment of US$ 500,000 (Rs 50 million) to meet the technical needs of the estimated 2,000 to 3,000 hybrid cars in Sri Lanka, while a further 2,500 are still in the port awaiting clearance.

Chairman of Hybrid Motors Lanka Eddie Lo quipped that he had seen a lot of people driving hybrid cars while in Sri Lanka, there was no service centre for them to go to for a problem and assured that the company planned to expand the number of service centres around the island as more hybrid vehicles enter the market.“In line with the vision of the President and the Government of Sri Lanka, who believe in the good effects of safeguarding the environment we live in, we will also strive to promote the green concept in Sri Lanka,” said Lo. Lo said, so far there has not been a workshop that is equipped with the advanced technology and the technical proficiency to service hybrid vehicles in Sri Lanka. “We hope to build the trust and confidence among the hybrid vehicle owners and promote the green technology in the market for the potential buyers,” he added.

Although hybrid cars are becoming increasingly popular, there is no warranty issued with the car, nor are there any service centres to meet the mechanical needs of such cars here. Hybrid Motors Singapore imports hybrid vehicles into Singapore, but with regard to its Sri Lankan operations, it will presently contribute towards the technical and service needs of hybrid vehicles. The workshop which will be opened on Monday, comprises of state-of-the-art service station, Wireless IPAD and a comfortable sitting area.

The company is also considering importing hybrid vehicles to Sri Lanka in the near future. According to Hybrid Motors Lanka Sales Director Azli Ismail, the labour cost charged by the company will be on par with local car service centres while the cost of spare parts will be as determined by the manufacturers. He further said that they are hoping to introduce a warranty package to hybrid buyers through the local dealers and promote green technology.

Currently the company is planning on working with hybrid car dealers to sell with a warranty to ensure that the car can be serviced and maintained. Hybrid Motors Lanka Technical Director Robert White added that the services provided at the centre would be of superior standard since the company had garnered experience from the last four years in servicing hybrid vehicles. An increasing number of people are showing interest in hybrid cars to save on fuel and car manufacturers too are now moving towards producing these green friendly cars.

http://www.ft.lk/2011/08/06/sri-lanka-gets-first-hybrid-service-centre/

http://print.dailymirror.lk/business/127-local/52264.html

Hybrid-Press.jpg

A big thanks you to the early, very first hybrid buyers in Sri Lanka for making the invaluable contribution to this development.

If it wasn't for the brave early hybrid buyers taking a risk and blazing the trail for the later hybrid buyers to follow, a large enough base of hybrid vehicles and hybrid vehicles owners & drivers may have never developed in Sri Lanka. Without a large enough base of hybrid vehicles, this type of high-quality investment in hybrid servicing and infrastructure would never have happened.

It's especially because of the early (and then also the later) hybrid buyers that a international-standard hybrid support infrastructure is being being invested in, developed, and built. As a result of hybrid infrastructure development even more people will have the confidence to to choose a hybrid.

Thanks again early hybrid buyers! You fellows led the way and paved the way for everyone!

Hybrid-Press.jpg

http://www.ft.lk/2011/08/06/sri-lanka-gets-first-hybrid-service-centre/

http://print.dailymirror.lk/business/127-local/52264.html

DISCLAIMER

I type 'Hybrid' on google and then cut paste whatever that comes up without verifying it.I will give all the facts you need to buy a Hybrid via random BS surveys.I'm very knowledgeble because the same two people keep repping me up.BUT note that if anything goes wrong with your new hippy mobile please do not contact me cos I do not know sh*t.You are on your own dumbass. - Califor-නිකන්

Eh why are you re-posting your own posts?? ...Mods some post whoring going on here