• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

You think so?hmmm maybe...but I'm more tolerant toward your way of life machan,I mean its not like you guys chose to be gay neda.I sure hope they find a cure soon. :)

Yes, most prejudices that people pick up as they are growing up are merely opinions of their parents and learned from the parent/parents. But I am sure you are more tolerant than your dad.

Me, I'm not homophobic at all which is why the Prius gay comments have no effect on me at all. Plus I spend a lot of time in the U.S. and there are so many Prii everywhere, the vast majority of them driven by heterosexual couples, the theory doesn't hold water in these countries.

Your opinion brings up a big problem in Sri Lanka though. Most Prius drivers have girlfriends or wives, and often children. They probably don't know the truth that only you know. I think you should make it your mission in life to tell their children that their fathers are gay and you know for sure because they drive a Prius, as well as telling the wives and girlfriends the exact same thing. I know the news will be a big shock to my girlfriend because I'm always shagging her, sometimes 10 times a day.

Another problem is that there are 2500 Prii waiting for clearance at the Colombo port. Once these are cleared and on the road, the number of Prii in Sri Lanka will have doubled and then you will have twice as many girlfriends and wives to to tell the news to.

look at it this way...with all the fags like yourself that drive prii and the others who dress up like women and sing on TV, there aren't a lot of straight men left. The result of all this is more women for people lik myself, masterdon and other straight men to pleasure.

Take this scenario. Two guys go to a bar.

There's a hot girl that they want to take home.

She has to decide which guy she wants to go with.

Is you gonna go with the guy driving a gas guzzling sports car or a powder blue prius?

Yes, most prejudices that people pick up as they are growing up are merely opinions of their parents and learned from the parent/parents. But I am sure you are more tolerant than your dad.

Me, I'm not homophobic at all which is why the Prius gay comments have no effect on me at all. Plus I spend a lot of time in the U.S. and there are so many Prii everywhere, the vast majority of them driven by heterosexual couples, the theory doesn't hold water in these countries.

Your opinion brings up a big problem in Sri Lanka though. Most Prius drivers have girlfriends or wives, and often children. They probably don't know the truth that only you know. I think you should make it your mission in life to tell their children that their fathers are gay and you know for sure because they drive a Prius, as well as telling the wives and girlfriends the exact same thing. I know the news will be a big shock to my girlfriend because I'm always shagging her, sometimes 10 times a day.

Another problem is that there are 2500 Prii waiting for clearance at the Colombo port. Once these are cleared and on the road, the number of Prii in Sri Lanka will have doubled and then you will have twice as many girlfriends and wives to to tell the news to.

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

to my girlfriend because I'm always shagging her, sometimes 10 times a day.

...my my...someones really trying hard to convince us that hes not gay... :lol:

I know the news will be a big shock to my girlfriend because I'm always shagging her, sometimes 10 times a day.

Guys I think we got another underaged one here. This one has probably never gotten laid either. If he has ever been with a woman he would know that "shagging her" ten times a day is impossible.

Guys I think we got another underaged one here. This one has probably never gotten laid either. If he has ever been with a woman he would know that "shagging her" ten times a day is impossible.

:huh: What???! :huh: Did you just give away that you are not sexually experienced?

Or did you just say in a roundabout way that you are unable to have 10 ejacula*ions in an 18 hour period?

If you are physically healthy you should be able to have 3-5 ejacula*ions in one multi-hour session with your woman. Several sessions during the course of the day and night and it's 10, easy.

If you are physically healthy you should be able to have 3-5 ejacula*ions in one multi-hour session with your woman. Several sessions during the course of the day and night and it's 10, easy.

But if you're in your room with yo woman the 'hole day, who's out there saving the world man?

Take this scenario. Two guys go to a bar.

There's a hot girl that they want to take home.

She has to decide which guy she wants to go with.

Is you gonna go with the guy driving a gas guzzling sports car or a powder blue prius?

I would tend to agree with you if the guy could drive his car into the bar to where the girl is sitting and game her while being in/near his car.

But in pretty much every bar, the guy has to park his car outside and walk in and once inside, he has to rely on himself and his gaming skills to pick up the girl. Once the girl is turned on and has agreed to go home with him, his car won't matter that much, it won't be a deal breaker.

I knew a guy in university who had a Diablo. He used to drive to the club in it, park right at the entrance, make a big show of getting out, not have to wait in line, etc etc. Impressive. But he rarely was able to take girls home. Why? Because he had no game. He had the car outside the club, but in the club he had no game.

I knew a guy in university who had a Diablo. He used to drive to the club in it, park right at the entrance, make a big show of getting out, not have to wait in line, etc etc. Impressive. But he rarely was able to take girls home. Why? Because he had no game. He had the car outside the club, but in the club he had no game.

Is that why you now drive or claim to drive a hybrid? You thought of changing your game plan?

Sure why not,I have no problem showing them to anyone,infact I love showing off me cars...but you have to have atleast a bit of 'petrolheaded-ness' in you to appreciate them...no offence,but to people like you who only use cars as just means of transportation and worry only about fuel saving,they are gonna indeed look like rust buckets... :)

And please,don't arrive at my place in your Prius.My dads severely homophobic...He WILL shoot you with his shotgun.(not kidding) :)

That's greats news! I will be in Lanka end of the week can you message me your number? I will park my Prius where he can't see it or get a ride :)

Cali ignore these idiotic f**ks who have all the time in the world to waste and talk bullshit. Either they do not understand english, or choose to read something completely different to what you have written just so they can reply to it in terms they can comprehend. i.e bullshit. It's a no-win situation.

Example

I said:

If I had cash to burn I would be driving a Lambo aventedor as a daily runner not a prius.

And this fool comes up with:

If you dont mind doing a hip replacement surgery and spine surgery my the time you are 30 sure there is nothing else wrong with the idea of having a lambo as a daily driven car

he has many more than your imaginary garage in which you have lamobos as daily driven cars :rolleyes:

Yea stig, watch more topgear. You are on the road to becoming an expert in supercars. Go talk to someone on your own intellect level so you can have a debate with topgear "fact". I am not interested.

That's greats news! I will be in Lanka end of the week can you message me your number? I will park my Prius where he can't see it or get a ride :)

So sorry.I was adviced by some fellow members not to stoop myself and my cars to your level,and what a nuisence your sort can be after awhile...So I humbly withdraw my offer to show you my collection and declare you the better man.My apologies again.

So sorry.I was adviced by some fellow members not to stoop myself and my cars to your level,and what a nuisence your sort can be after awhile...So I humbly withdraw my offer to show you my collection and declare you the better man.My apologies again.

lol you must be ashamed of your rust buckets because I don't have a 'level' to stoop to. What is my sort? :huh: Just as I thought you are all talk on a public forum, but probably just a loser in person.

I have never met a classic car collector who wasn't keen on showing off his collection. I can only assume you have a couple of scrap morris minors that you use to keep one morris minor going. :lol: Thank you for not wasting my time.

Edited by --GeNeX--

lol you must be ashamed of your rust buckets because I don't have a 'level' to stoop to. What is my sort? :huh: Just as I thought you are all talk on a public forum, but probably just a loser in person.

I have never met a classic car collector who wasn't keen on showing off his collection. I can only assume you have a couple of scrap morris minors that you use to keep one morris minor going. :lol: Thank you for not wasting my time.

Factually speaking, you probably don't even know what some of his cars are even if you saw them. Oh yeah, calling a classic a "rush bucket" shows just how much you know about cars. When was the last time you said something on this forum that wasn't retarded? Where are all your tips on hybrids? did I miss the thread where you helped a hybrid owner figure out a problem? You are probably a 11-year-old who think he knows everything. Keep on trolling Miss faggotypants.

I'd like to draw your attention to this thread

specificaly posts number 4 and 5.

That should answer your question.

Now toddle along and make use of your "valuable time" somewhere else.

• Like 1

Yea stig, watch more topgear. You are on the road to becoming an expert in supercars. Go talk to someone on your own intellect level so you can have a debate with topgear "fact". I am not interested.

Says the guy who wants a lambo as a daily driven ride and yet ends up with a prius :rolleyes:

On a side note i forgot you are 12, sorry ill go talk to someone with a better intellect level.

Edited by The Stig

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For the hybrid and green technology enthusiasts.....some photos I took at this year's New York car show (part 1)......

2014 Acura NSX Hybrid concept

Production version of this hybrid supercar will be go on sale in 2014 .

4lk9c5.jpg

hvrkid.jpg

2lp305.jpg

167lc9h.jpg

34yr49l.jpg

photos by Californikan

Edited by Californikan