• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion And Premio

rockerz

Ask a car sale He'll say

When u want to buy a premio it's better than allion

When u want to sell a premio the Allion is better

No difference in the inside both come with beige interior (beige common in premio)

Allions also come in beige interior for a higher price than black interior

Drivetrain and all other options are the same

Look at the outside, its the only difference choose what u think that has the better exterior

My personal view both are cr*p, I don't want to be seen in n allion yet the primio is not that bad looking.

Ask a car sale He'll say

When u want to buy a premio it's better than allion

When u want to sell a premio the Allion is better

No difference in the inside both come with beige interior (beige common in premio)

Allions also come in beige interior for a higher price than black interior

Drivetrain and all other options are the same

Look at the outside, its the only difference choose what u think that has the better exterior

My personal view both are cr*p, I don't want to be seen in n allion yet the primio is not that bad looking.

dude is there any specific reason that you are telling both allion and premio are crap? :blink:

if there is any reason tell us so that we can learn? :alc:

both are good enough cars for the purpose they are meant for.

they have excellent reliability and are popularity is not built over nothing.

true in SL so many people have an almost blind following of the brand but that doesn't make them bad cars at all.

I think some folks bash corollas just to "be cool" and be a "petrolhead" :P

rather moronic imho...

these are not sports cars....not meant to be either...

they deliver what they are designed to do and there are very few others who can boast of similar reliability.

• Like 1

the thing iz...most 0f da premios i hav seen had beige interior, wood trim...n s0me had full wood trim as well.....but its hard 2 find a Allion wit a beige interior and full wood trim!

Are you sure it has any wood in it at all and not just some wood like plastic? It'd have been worth if there was real polished wood like in Euro cars, but a premium for fake wood?

Wow that sentence has so many "wood" in it.....got issues with morning wood?

j/k :lol:

Personally if I had 4-5 million to plonk on a car I would chose a second hand BMW or any other Euro. If you have the money why do you need an econobox?? The euros come loaded with far more goodies, plus it's a totally different driving experience, even the older ones IMHO. It just seems to have no logic. You can spend 5 million on the car but don't want to spend one or two thousand bucks extra at the petrol shed.

wot do u mean fake wood mania??

wot im talkng abt is this

post-47484-003162900 1296566458_thumb.jp

TOYOTA PREMIO 2.0G SUPERIOR 2nd Generation

post-47484-048330300 1296566548_thumb.jp

PREMIO X L PACKAGE PREMIUM EDITION 1st Generation

Japanese hardly or never use real wood... :) Its all plastics. Fake trim to tart up the car.

Well that's fake wood.

As for differences between Premio and Allion, even though the latter is more popular even with the elder people in SL, the Premio is more of an executive car while the Allion is for younger people. Something like Premio for 40s, Allion for 30s people generally IMO :)

Japanese hardly or never use real wood... :) Its all plastics. Fake trim to tart up the car.

Exactly :)

@rockerz - If you want a prestigious, comfy, good looking car, BMW 3 series and Mercedes Benz C Class are there for you. And depending on the trim, they will have real wood and leather.

1- i dono about you guys!! but i alwys lyk JDM cars...i dont like european cars!!

2- and japanese cars are more economical as well...corect me if im wrong!

1- thats ur opinion we cant change that...

2- in general they are (there are some exceptions though)

but rather than you stir up this conversation (which have gone through pleanty) any further, let me tell you. Different people buy/prefer vehicles for different reasons.

So lets just leave it at that.

2- in general they are (there are some exceptions though)

yeah like the one i drive...Mark II Grande 2.0....it does 12km/l..wich i think isnt enough...wot do u think?

i dono about you guys!! but i alwys lyk JDM cars...i dont like european cars!! and japanese cars are more economical as well...corect me if im wrong!

OK!!!

Go ahead, tart up your car... but if you think you have real wood in your JDM.... see if you can scrape off some splinters of wood... :)

I personally dont 'hate' any country that makes cars.

Japs make some great motors. The P11, the Ae86, the Supra, the Skylines, Subarus, 300Zxs...most of them classics in their own right and the list goes on and on.

But to think the Euros are not economical is being naive and rather retarded considering that you ONLY have experience with the bottom of the food chain of cars... :) Allions and Premios are great people movers, Classy for some, better than RRs for others, but you cant judge them in the company of other makes or models of the same makers. They are good for only one thing, make the driver feel like he got a great deal... with his reverse sensors and the 'wood' trim. :)

If i had to choose only from the Toyota brand, I will go for a Cresta or a Supra or even a MR2... but then, thats just me. There are other vehicle within the Toyota brand that are far more exciting to own and drive than the Allions and the Premios that are flooding the SL streets.

Why don't you carry on 'liking' Japs and we will carry on 'liking' what we drive... regardless of Country of Origin... :)

Some of us actually don't give a rats butt about what the neighbor thinks about what we drive or even worry about having to sell it 'one day' at a profit, mind you... :)