• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Whats The Advantage On 3M Tint Compared To A Normal Tint?

rockerz

3M tint means better quality at a slightly higher price than when done by some random place with low quality film, and more resistant to discolouring

does it lik trap da A/C in da car...keeping it cool!

3M tint means better quality at a slightly higher price than when done by some random place with low quality film, and more resistant to discolouring

yes dude..and it gives a better sight in the night than the normal tint...the price is slightly higher than the normal one.. :rolleyes:

I tinted my nissan march ak12 with 3m 7yrs ago,

It has shown no signs of pimpling or discoloring in this time (passed the 5yrs waranty they give)

It still looks better than a cheap tint brand new,

the other tints by this time start discoloring pimpling and peeling off,

If u'r using the ride for long use the 3m it's better than having to tint it twise,

But don't go for the cr*p s*n l*nka gives u it is not a brand recognised in other countris (just like c*ska)

By the way what happened to the tint law?

Edited by toyota sucks

I tinted my nissan march ak12 with 3m 7yrs ago,

It has shown no signs of pimpling or discoloring in this time (passed the 5yrs waranty they give)

It still looks better than a cheap tint brand new,

the other tints by this time start discoloring pimpling and peeling off,

If u'r using the ride for long use the 3m it's better than having to tint it twise,

But don't go for the cr*p s*n l*nka gives u it is not a brand recognised in other countris (just like c*ska)

By the way what happened to the tint law?

you mean sun lanka tint is worst?is it?

Are you sure about that price??? I got the rear windscreen + the rear windows done for 10k a couple of years back. So 12k for only that seems bit odd.

3M Tint Shop @ Gamini Hall bus stop asked 19k for my Vios (4side window + rear) :unsure:

too much isn't it? but they seems to be using genuine 3M Tint film. So, if I get it done in other place, how can I identify the film used is genuine 3M?

3M Tint Shop @ Gamini Hall bus stop asked 19k for my Vios (4side window + rear) :unsure:

too much isn't it? but they seems to be using genuine 3M Tint film. So, if I get it done in other place, how can I identify the film used is genuine 3M?

'lasi'

Genuine 3M tint film has the 3M mark in every foot of the film.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.