• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

• 3 months later...

yha the thread is best economical car.

how to compare the axio with others when you say city + outstation?????????????????????

vios = 11-12km/l

allion = 10-11km/l

n16 = 8-10km/l

these are the figures in city..not city + outstation mate.

what i told is i cant believe 16-18km/l.any way i dont have an axio so cant argue more on this.

but there are so many in A/L who owns axios...

its up to them to tell now..

any one doing 16-18 km/l?

FYI only,

last week, i went to Thissamaharama on Galle road and most of the time I drove on 4th and 5th gear (Toyota Vios, Manual transmission). avg speed 65km/h. I calculated the efficiency at the end of the journey and my car had done 18km/l , 33liters for 640km round trip.

Hey Guys,

Don't you know that Presea Manual transmission works extremely good on fuel?

It works 13 km/L in city.

Even AT, if you drive the car having good knowledge & if you feel her, you can hit 11 km/L in city for sure.

(for some owners it's 12 km/L)

Despite all of ur comments, Nissan Presea is the best car of thread openers list. Stylish, Comfort, Sporty

Prestiege, Power, Handling ...

It's a exceptional model Nissan Produced that time.......

Those who has experienced the car, love it a lot....

My brother in laws car (Presea Manual) does only 6 km/L in city.But car looks very nice

other than the hybrids the belta 1000cc is the most economical sedan on the market with the superior 1k engine

are u a dude or a :pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Somebody give me the definition of superior. :P

Edited by toyota sucks

other than the hybrids the belta 1000cc is the most economical sedan on the market with the superior 1k engine

wow!! really?? :P you mean the engine which gives the sound of a bullok cart at the start.

wow!! really?? :P you mean the engine which gives the sound of a bullok cart at the start.

evergreen i dont think that you have experienced the sound of bullock carts... and also this topic was not about engine sounds or bullock carts it was about engine efficiency :P

• Like 1

evergreen i dont think that you have experienced the sound of bullock carts... and also this topic was not about engine sounds or bullock carts it was about engine efficiency :P

what a genius you are :P dude, don't talk bullshit. belta 1000cc engine does max 13kmpl in outstation. so your so called efficiency is not even close by. im pretty sure you have never even seen the car let alone the engine. :P

then why the 1kr engine become the best international engine of the year?

WAS named, in the sub 1.0l category, last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Engine_of_the_Year

It is NOT, and has NEVER been, the International Engine of the year. Thats the top row.

Now take a look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_KR_engine

See the other cars its in? All small hatches. The Yaris is easily the biggest car it is in, so its quite reasonable that it doesn't quite have the juice to pull this car.

• Like 3

It is NOT, and has NEVER been, the International Engine of the year. Thats the top row.

Now take a look at this

See the other cars its in? All small hatches. The Yaris is easily the biggest car it is in, so its quite reasonable that it doesn't quite have the juice to pull this car.

true!

we have two beltas with us in office. does 9 to 10 in colombo and 13 outstation.

both cars have shown the same fuel figures.

may i ask u wats so hilarious about my reply ?

seems to me you have never drive a 1000cc belta before there are lots of sedan more fuel efficient than belta 1000cc and what the hell is superior about puny 1000cc engine any ways? when in full load it is terribly slow and noisy you need to stand on the accelerator to over take a vehicle so your statement is hilarious. :rolleyes:

btw the fuel figures that evergreen given are the usually 1000cc belta gets. :)

Comparing the budget you are looking at, which i figured out from the models u have mention 1st, the best two options will be a AE100, a civic EK3 or if it's over your budget,

HONDA CITY 1998-1999 which comes 300- and 301- models is also a very economical car with less repairs.

I have driven 3-4 of them and all averages 12-13 per lt in colombo and touch 16-17 per lt outstation and superb on pick up too.(better than a ek3...)

But car is slightly less comfortable than a AE100 or a EK3...

my friend this forum does not provide English lessons, and also I have to remind you that the IKR engine has been named the INTERNATIONAL ENGINE OF THE YEAR so.....

It doesn't? Really? Damn. All this time, I've been hanging out in the wrong place then...

Oh and might I remind you not to remind people of things that don't have anything to do with them.

what a genius you are :P dude, don't talk bullshit. belta 1000cc engine does max 13kmpl in outstation. so your so called efficiency is not even close by. im pretty sure you have never even seen the car let alone the engine. :P

so pathetic freind i feel sorry for you.. i am a junior technician at a toyota service center in an outstation city. :(

• Like 1

Now take a look at this

the winner of 1 liter catogory for 2009/10 is the 1KR and also you say that this engine doesnt have the power to pull this car right?

have you any idea about its power to weight ratio?

• Like 1