• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

guys please help me to find a good economical manual car..i dont care about resale value much coz im gonna run that for at least 3-4 yrs \...

my pics are

lancer ck2

civic eg8

nissan presea

nissan pulsar

pls help...need ur valuable comments

I think the EG8 VTEC would be the most economical car from u r list (If driven economically)

Edited by kelum_wj

guys please help me to find a good economical manual car..i dont care about resale value much coz im gonna run that for at least 3-4 yrs \...

my pics are

lancer ck2

civic eg8

nissan presea

nissan pulsar

What is your budget?

my pics are

lancer ck2

civic eg8

nissan presea

nissan pulsar

what about STARLET,,? if u like hutch backs,,! good economy and reasonable pulling power too,, :angry-smiley-048:

@ MkX....budget will be 1.3 mn can be added another 0.1 mn....pls help....is it ok to go for a eg8 v-tec ,..a 16 yrs old stuff...im thinking to use the car at least for 3yrs...will it be a gud idea...?

If you can live with such an old car, why not? But I doubt you can find one in good condition. So you might wanna consider the FB14s or CK2s, only a few years newer, but are bound to be in better shape. There're also the newer Elantras, which are quite reasonably priced.

Normally the Presea isn't known for being very economical. But interesting find about the factory claimed F/Cs

Hey Guys,

Don't you know that Presea Manual transmission works extremely good on fuel?

It works 13 km/L in city.

Even AT, if you drive the car having good knowledge & if you feel her, you can hit 11 km/L in city for sure.

(for some owners it's 12 km/L)

Despite all of ur comments, Nissan Presea is the best car of thread openers list. Stylish, Comfort, Sporty

Prestiege, Power, Handling ...

It's a exceptional model Nissan Produced that time.......

Those who has experienced the car, love it a lot....

Hey Guys,

Don't you know that Presea Manual transmission works extremely good on fuel?

It works 13 km/L in city.

Even AT, if you drive the car having good knowledge & if you feel her, you can hit 11 km/L in city for sure.

(for some owners it's 12 km/L)

Despite all of ur comments, Nissan Presea is the best car of thread openers list. Stylish, Comfort, Sporty

Prestiege, Power, Handling ...

It's a exceptional model Nissan Produced that time.......

Those who has experienced the car, love it a lot....

correction! 13/Km/2L :P

@ MkX....budget will be 1.3 mn can be added another 0.1 mn....pls help....is it ok to go for a eg8 v-tec ,..a 16 yrs old stuff...im thinking to use the car at least for 3yrs...will it be a gud idea...?

Mate, according to your budget i think you can go for a civic ek3 (1997 model)

i sugesst you to not to spend anything over 1.1 million for a EG8 vtec. they belong to history now despite being a good car...and body parts are bit hard to come by these days.might as well go for a 96/97 ek3 exi in decent shape. or a famila/323 or else CK2.

If you can live with such an old car, why not? But I doubt you can find one in good condition. So you might wanna consider the FB14s or CK2s, only a few years newer, but are bound to be in better shape. There're also the newer Elantras, which are quite reasonably priced.

+1

Please refer the following link to understand & learn How the fuel economy varies from

6 to 15 (Km/L) for a same Model.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/toyota-corolla-141-c179400.html#comments

mate! you are sadly mistaken..who will learn from the hearsay comments made by another bunch of retards?? :P