• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

seems to me you have never drive a 1000cc belta before there are lots of sedan more fuel efficient than belta 1000cc and what the hell is superior about puny 1000cc engine any ways? when in full load it is terribly slow and noisy you need to stand on the accelerator to over take a vehicle so your statement is hilarious. :rolleyes:

btw the fuel figures that evergreen given are the usually 1000cc belta gets. :)

I have driven one and my sister owns one (for ur info) and its true that overtaking is an issue under full load conditions but its fuel efficiency for a sedan is unmatchable

• Like 1

I have driven one and my sister owns one (for ur info) and its true that overtaking is an issue under full load conditions but its fuel efficiency for a sedan is unmatchable

so you saying it's fuel economy is unmatchable for sedan may i ask how much it's fuel consumption in outstations and city?.

so you saying it's fuel economy is unmatchable for sedan may i ask how much it's fuel consumption in outstations and city?.

if you drive from galle to colombo without traffic you should DEFINETLY get 17.5 to 18km/L

• Like 1

if you drive from galle to colombo without traffic you should DEFINETLY get 17.5 to 18km/L

Matched in a 1.8l Toyota Corolla Luxel. With traffic going to Tissa. Worthwhile mentioning 3 people in the car with luggage. Also worthwhile mentioning, larger car. More personal space.

So

but its fuel efficiency for a sedan is unmatchable

=

Z4AMy.jpg

http://toyota.jp/belta/dynamism/engin/index.html wat do u think of this Mr. moderator????

Really? The best you can do is an advertisement on the Toyota site? Come back when you find people who have actually done the figures in a local context, with local fuel, on local roads. :lol:

Face it, you got pwned. Your BEST CASE, without traffic figures were already trumped, by a very non best case, normal driving experience (with two speeding tickets to show for it too, wasn't no fuel conservation strategy in effect on that trip!). And this is local context. A/C on. Lots of hills to deal with when heading to Tissa via Ratnapura too.

And quite frankly, trying the Mr. Moderator shit here is kinda uncalled for. I'm not being official here. Just pointing out that you are wrong, not taking some kinda moderating action.

I'll make you a deal. Find a car that you think can do it, we'll take a trip and see if the figures can match. MasterDon, need some help buddy. What say a nice trip to Unawatuna, since he wants to try the run to Galle? :)

Why am I finding it EXTREMELY suspicious that Uditha88 is repping up ALL this guys posts? Something smells tres fishy, if you ask me! :lol:

Bcoz better to give "Reputation" to other's than giving it to "his own" as the above one :lol:

• Like 1

Bcoz better to give "Reputation" to other's than giving it to "his own" as the above one :lol:

Since reputation is being given to posts unworthy of it, it does make one think that you are doing the same as "the above one" :rolleyes:

Or to put it another way, pull the other leg son, its got bells on it!

http://toyota.jp/belta/dynamism/engin/index.html plz do luk into dis without jumping into silly conclusions

Just because it does 22.5 in 10.15 cycle you can't say it does well on fuel. Besides what's in Japanese next to the 1.0 L says it does well in city traffic, not in long distance runs ( Yeah, I do read Japanese ). That contradicts what you have said earlier.

and below the page following text can be found.

燃料消費率は定められた試験条件での値です。お客様の使用環境(気象、渋滞等)や運転方法(急発進、エアコン使用等)に応じて燃料消費率は異なります。

which means above figures are in testing conditions and actual figure may differ due to temperature, traffic, driving style, (sudden acceleration, use of AC) etc.

good point :D

i thought this guy rep himself up any way @ mister dude i know some belta owners who can achieve max kmpl is 13-14 in out stations and around kandy max they can achieve is 9-10 kmpl so what you given fuel figure are unrealistic to me and i guess for some members to. btw did that belta you mentioned is fixed some sort of fuel saving device or some thing?. :D